cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with this pin

This pin has two tac fasteners on the back and Liberty and Justice written on the front. It is not something I recognize and was wondering if anyone had any guesses as to what it might be?

IMG_9621.JPGIMG_9624.JPGIMG_9622.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Need help with this pin

I wish I could help out here, I have googled my fingers off but just can't come up with any ideas, I hope someone will be able to figure this out. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Need help with this pin

WAG due to Star of David and US Eagle. Maybe Jewish American Military? Chaplain? The two pins might be for Cap Badge?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Need help with this pin

Do I see writing on the back of that pin, hertz?  I don't think it's a Star of David since that's a 6 point star and yours has 8 points.  I'm trying to figure out if it's a fantasy piece or something political/patriotic.  I think if it was a fantasy piece it would just have a pin back, so I'm leaning towards political/patriotic.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Need help with this pin

It might also be fraternal, possibly Masonic?

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Need help with this pin

No writing on the back--just a couple scratches. It is a stumper for sure. I thought because of the two tac type pins it was military or perhaps fraternal--just can't seem to find anything on it. Thanks to everyone for trying to help.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply