cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

themes in the clothing category

I would like to see Ebay add more themes in the Clothing Category in the listing menu to include more recent trends and some tried and true options that have never made the list such as, but not limited to, minimalist, maximalist, cottagecore, coquette, career (office work), church, barbiecore, modest. There are many options but I find I keep adding the sames ones though the list remains a bit outdated and the same. 

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

themes in the clothing category

Question - when you're looking for a nice, cozy sweater, do you add the word HYGEE to your search field?  
Another question:  when you're looking for a vest sweater, do you add the word LAGENLOOK to your search field?

A third question: Maximalist?  seriously?  I looked up listings that use this word in clothing, and for the most part it just seems to mean BRIGHT, but not always.  Some seem to mean plus size. Others are merely puzzling.

I've been selling on eBay since 1998 and admit, I have never used the THEME item specific in my listings.

Is it possible that one of us is either overinvested in theme (you) or underinvested in themes (me)?

Apologies if my question is tactless.

Mind you I just did my twice-yearly check to see how many clothing listings have the word SEQUENCE in the title (over 21,000) and that's another word that only people who can't spell enter into the Search field.  So I'm a bit jaded about words.  When I started, it was all about EMO and FF (frightful frocks) so I realize words come and go.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply