cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you suggest me the best mobile devices to buy for gaming?

Hi,

I am looking to buy the best gaming phone. I am a little bit confused about the following options,

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

OnePlus 10 Pro

Asus ROG Phone 7 Ultimate

Basically, I am a YouTube live streamer and do live streaming of these popular games, PUBG, Stumble Guys, and Minecraft.

Please Suggest to me the best gadget to play Stumble Guys without any issues or glitches. You can check the required specs of this game on this website. Here is the URL .

Waiting for your positive feedback,

Thank You!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Samsung S23 Ultra 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Based on my experience playing the multiplayer "Manok na Pula," I would recommend the ASUS ROG Phone series or the Xiaomi Black Shark series for the best gaming performance on mobile devices. These phones are specifically designed with gaming in mind, featuring high-refresh-rate displays, powerful processors, and optimized gaming software to ensure smooth gameplay and immersive experiences. Both brands offer excellent gaming-centric features and are well-regarded within the gaming community.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply