Did you mean: 

Can someone please give me a translation - the artist name is very hard to read

Can someone please give me a translation - the artist name is very hard to read

see pics20210807_174038.jpg20210807_174040.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can someone please give me a translation - the artist name is very hard to read

@sooke11 - I'm curious as to why you asked about this today and the item was listed a month ago with the artist name already in the title. Were you just wanting to confirm? I'm thinking it would have been easier for people to help you if you provided the information you already had.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can someone please give me a translation - the artist name is very hard to read

I'd google and start with 'Martine'. Good luck.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Looks like Martine Orsoni.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@sooke11 While researching to help you, I noticed you already found your answer and have your item listed. Martine Orsoni
(and after I posted, saw the other replies, guess I'm just slow)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@sooke11 - I'm curious as to why you asked about this today and the item was listed a month ago with the artist name already in the title. Were you just wanting to confirm? I'm thinking it would have been easier for people to help you if you provided the information you already had.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply