cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with ID (vintage)

Hi, just trying to get a sense of what these three are, and maybe worth? Many Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Help with ID (vintage)

SWOON!!

The doll on the far left in pink satin is a reproduction, along with her box.   Those other 2 though are bubble cut Barbies.   With the white lips on the middle one and the butter lips on the far right, you have some very nice dolls.  Esp. the far right...she still has her tag!  Her box looks good too.   Hair color also influences value.   Now, I'm not so sure the gold doll stand belongs to that particular doll, though I am thinking the gold stands are bit harder to come by.  Not sure about the wrist tag belonging to that particular doll since it is gold in color.  I could be mistakenSmiley Frustrated   I see no earrings unless have been removed and looks like neither doll has green ear which is a big plus.  They both have what looks to be all fingernail and toenail polish; another plus.   I don't know how tight the limbs are if there are many body scratches.   All of this counts towards a value.    I see the box on far right  bubble cut with red wrist tag, seems to be in very good shape and also has original price sticker which is good too.   She would be my choice for sure.   Value?   I don't do much of this any more, but what you can do is look at SOLD LISTINGS here on ebay and that should give you a good idea.   Look for dolls that are like yours.

Good luck!   I'm still swooning over the red helenca suited one..wow!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Help with ID (vintage)

@sashapave 

hope this link works.  It is to the completed SOLD listings...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Dolls-Bears/237/i.html?LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15...

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 3 of 3
latest reply