cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barbie Pink w/ Barbie logo portable television MIB

We have 75-100 Barbie Playsets and accessories including a Pink Barbie portable television still in the box.

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Windsor Industries

Model # VR66

5" portable black & white

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@timberlanelee

First time i have seen one of these.  Pretty cool.   Nor do I know anything about them.  I see there is a current listing here on ebay for identical set.   Did you try searching the internet?    Looking at how the Barbie logo is printed, the set is from the 80's.  Mattel changed the way Barbie's name would be written or printed, so that logo dates the product.  Not an exact year with that method, sorry.

Neat find and thanks for posting!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

i found one identical to yours at a thrift store this week in perfect condition. i did some research and it looks like a very similar one (https://picclick.com/Vintage-BARBIE-PINK-TV-Portable-4-1-2-in-Black-272909514901.html) was offered as a "Barbie Pink Stamp Club" prize, but it's not exactly the same as the one you've posted a picture of here. Very interesting-- would love more information about this item if anyone has it! 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply