cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Search

For 15 years, I  have never had a problem searching on eBay until now. I am searching for new or used adult hardcover Christmas books. Fiction, non-fiction, cookbooks, history, antique, vintage,  or new, but for adults.  I have entered searches worded every way possible and every time, the majority of the books that come up are children's story books.  What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Help with Search

Can you provide a link to an example of the search you are doing, or at least a description of all the keywords and filters you are using?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Help with Search

Forgive me, my technological skills are lacking. I don't know how to provide a link to my search. I can tell you the words/phrases I've used to search for the books.  Would that be of any help?  Thank you.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Help with Search

If you copy the page address from your search results, you can paste that directly into a post here, like this:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=christmas+books&_sacat=0

Or just list the search keywords, along with the filters you are using, if any, such as new or used, buy-it-now or auction, and your sort order such as "best match" or "newly listed".

Message 4 of 4
latest reply