cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know what these small clips are? Shoe? Dress? Earrings? Victorian? Peking Glass and Silver?

Greetings to all here! Again, I'm relying on one of you Experts to help ID these unusual clips. I can't find anything like them, so here I am! 🙂 They are very small clips of some kind. Quite pretty. One pair I think is Peking Glass. The other appears to be Repousse Silver Flowers. Small, hinged open clips measure 3/4".
Please solve this Clip Mystery for me! 🙂 And what era are they? Thanks so much!! Can't wait to hear!Small Shoe Clips 001.JPGSmall Shoe Clips 006.JPG

Curious Minds want to Know
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Anyone know what these small clips are? Shoe? Dress? Earrings? Victorian? Peking Glass and Silver?

they look like shoe clips, probably Mexican

m

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I think they are Victorian dress clips. Shoe clips usually have teeth to hold them onto the shoe. They are beautiful!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

not shoe clips.... not dress clips... maybe lingerie clips?  have you ruled out clip earrings?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I have sold several pairs of these as "Vintage earrings"...was I wrong?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe they go over the buttons on a dress?

Spoiler

Message 6 of 6
latest reply