cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted Listing Standard Ad Rate Impression Forecasting

You’ll soon be able to see how your ad rate may impact your advertising performance and buyer reach before you launch a campaign. Our new ad rate forecasting feature will provide you with a real-time prediction of your estimated impression share during campaign setup and on your campaign details page. With this information, you’ll be able to extend your potential ad reach and budget your spending accordingly with the aim of boosting your campaign performance.

Please ensure that all questions and comments remain on topic. Any off topic posts will be moved to the appropriate board, so they can be answered by Community Members. 

Please allow us 24-48 hours to provide an answer to your question. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Can the ads team provide a sneak preview screenshot?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

It appears a number of factors go into ebay's forecast....what about campaign duration? I sometimes run a continuous campaign (until I end it, whenever that may be) and other times I run a campaign for, say, a week.

Would the duration I choose impact the forecast?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

It appears a number of factors go into ebay's forecast....what about campaign duration? I sometimes run a continuous campaign (until I end it, whenever that may be) and other times I run a campaign for, say, a week.

Would the duration I choose impact the forecast?

Hello @my-cottage-books-and-antiques! That is correct, both duration and the percentage are both factors into the forecasting. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks. Duration wasn't specifically mentioned in the Announcement, so I wasn't sure. 

Will this be released in limited beta first, or will it be a rollout to everyone at once?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

Thanks. Duration wasn't specifically mentioned in the Announcement, so I wasn't sure. 

Will this be released in limited beta first, or will it be a rollout to everyone at once?

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques This feature will be rolled out but will be done so in increments to sellers. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

OK. Thanks.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Will there be some way for us to track the accuracy of the forecast? For example, if my forecast for a one week long campaign is 85%, at the end of the one week, how will I know whether that was accurate or not?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply