cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SellerHelp Page NOT WORKING

Can anyone actually open the www.ebay.com/sellerhelp? When I try to open this specific page I am getting redirected to www.ebay.com/help/home which is definitely NOT the page I am looking for. A while ago eBay implemented this new seller help page which actually was one of the best improvements they made in the past couple of years but it suddenly disappeared 2-3 months ago. Regardless that the page is not working there are plenty of topics that direct You to it?!? I was thinking that eBay just decided to remove that feature (God knows why?!?) but after an eBay representative continuously assured me for half an hour that the page should be working and after I tried to access it on every browser a man can think I started to wonder if anyone else can actually access www.ebay.com/sellerhelp?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I just tried it using your link & I am getting the correct screen with the various options.  

I refer many people to that page, including just a few minutes ago & have not heard of anyone else having problems with it.  Try clearing your cache & cookies.  

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I just tried it using your link & I am getting the correct screen with the various options.  

I refer many people to that page, including just a few minutes ago & have not heard of anyone else having problems with it.  Try clearing your cache & cookies.  

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I know it redirects to help/home if you aren't a Seller Hub user.

It works fine on my active seller accounts where I use Seller Hub.

(Clicking the link on my old buying only account where I never started using Seller Hub it just goes to help home page.)

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@crazystuff4sale wrote:

I know it redirects to help/home if you aren't a Seller Hub user.

It works fine on my active seller accounts where I use Seller Hub.

(Clicking the link on my old buying only account where I never started using Seller Hub it just goes to help home page.)

Oh interesting.  I DO use Seller Hub & can get to the page fine, using OP's own link. 

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Its happening to me too...Have you managed to get an solution?

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Iam seller hub user and whenever i click the link it redirects instantly to the "help menu" screen.

The context here is to get use of the negative feedack tool for remotion and i never can use it because the correct window, in my case, is never displayed.

In a recent past i could access to that seller help page where i could , among others, request feedback remotion.

By now i cant get access to that general seller help page, like the creator of this post...

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@kalondro 

It could be a temporary glitch.

I just tried this link and it worked for me:

http://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

This feature is not available for sellers located outside the US. Some may say it's not fair but it's a fact that in the past few years, eBay has been making it worse for international sellers every next quarter.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

It's not a glitch and it's definitely not temporary. EBay has removed this feature for accounts located outside the US. For You is working because You are located in the States but for accounts outside the States the link is not working no matter that it's still there.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Cleaning cache & cookies won't solve anything if Your eBay registration address is outside the USA. EBay simply removed this feature for accounts outside the States without any notification. It's been like this for more than a year and no matter that the link is still visible on the seller hub page it's not working for accounts outside the States.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for your explanation. 🙂

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply