cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party listing apps

Can any recommend Ebay approved 3rd party apps for creating new listings including additional photos? I see multiple listings that contain dozens pictures following the text descriptions. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

3rd party listing apps

Thanks, I do take my own photos, but sometimes I need to show more than the 24 photos eBay permits so I’m looking for a website to host the additional. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

3rd party listing apps

Been with Inkfrog for + 20 Years..

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

3rd party listing apps

@funstuff97 

Just my opinion...but you should always take your own photos, especially if the item is pre owned or used.  

Happy Selling

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

3rd party listing apps

Thanks, I do take my own photos, but sometimes I need to show more than the 24 photos eBay permits so I’m looking for a website to host the additional. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

3rd party listing apps

If you have less than 5k items, I would used inkfrog - its now unusable for me and customer service is non existent, or boiler plate we are working on it for the past 3 years, but if you dont have too much,its cheap. I still use it to Sync my listing with ebay

I also use Vendoo, its great other than Inventory search, unless you create a more unique inventory search.

I ended up listing with Vendoo to Ebay and save it to Inkfrog for historical storage.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply