cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS TRACKING PROBLEMS, INCOMPLETE TRACKING

I am a seller who has sent out 2 packages recently, and both of them have incomplete tracking. One was a $ 185.00 lego set called Joker Manor.  The final USPS tracking update says, "Notice left, No Authorized Recipient Available"...that was all.  It has been a week, and buyer has not said nothing. Buyer has not left positive feedback,  so there's no proof the buyer got the package.  The other package I have recently sent out,  was for another Lego set for $85.00 and the USPS Tracking Notice says EXACTLY THE SAME THING for this buyer as well.  And, again this buyer has not said anything, and again NO feedback whether good or bad has been left.  HELP!  What do I do if they open "item not recieved cases?"  Do I have a leg to stand on against this obvious failure by USPS to follow up on their scanning???

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Do these packages need a signature? Sounds like they tried to deliver but the person the package is addressed to was not there. The packages are likely sitting at the local post office waiting on someone to pick them up.

Have you called the USPS and asked them what is going on? They are the only ones who can really answer you.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You lose.

But if you can file insurance --

USPS will be motivated to go back for a delivered scan --

to avoid paying the claims.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I checked on both of these packages.  One package has a USPS notification, "DELIVERY ATTEMPT, ACTION NEEDED" , and "No Authorized Recipient Available".  WHEW, at least that one is safe.  The buyer has until July 7th to pick it up at his post office and hopefully it will be scanned as delivered at that time.  The other package was more valuble and had the Joker Manor. It was the $185.00 one, and there's  an "ALERT" message, says "Delivery Attempted, No Access To Delivery Location"......dont know about this.  I'll try to call up to the post office where this thing went to and find some info.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply