cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Envelope for shipping baseball cards

I was recently reading articles in Seller Central, and they had an article on the standard envelope shipping service.  It's an easier way to ship sports cards at a cheaper rate with tracking.  Has ebay implemented this service?  I can't find it when I'm at the shipping page.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The link earlier in this thread is no longer active.

This topic came up in the weekly staff chat on Wednesday.  According to the staff response (see post #22), "we have inadvertently published that page too early in our excitement to get the refresh of the shipping section in Seller Center live. Standard envelope is not quite ready yet, but we'll certainly be letting sellers know when it is! In the meantime, I apologize for my mistake and pull back on that spoiler alert. "

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Community-Chat-November-4-1-00-pm-PT-Holid...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Please see the following Seller Center landing page for the Standard Envelope: https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/ebay-standard-envelope.html

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

intlshipping@ebay 

How long has that been available? Was there an Announcement?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I'd love to see this made available for plant seeds, as well.

Amy Warren - The Apple Barrel
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

The link earlier in this thread is no longer active.

This topic came up in the weekly staff chat on Wednesday.  According to the staff response (see post #22), "we have inadvertently published that page too early in our excitement to get the refresh of the shipping section in Seller Center live. Standard envelope is not quite ready yet, but we'll certainly be letting sellers know when it is! In the meantime, I apologize for my mistake and pull back on that spoiler alert. "

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Community-Chat-November-4-1-00-pm-PT-Holid...

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

According to the last chat this may be premature:

Jeff if you read this please check it for us users.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I hope that all of our sales previously that are marked as "Tracking not uploaded on time and validated" in trading card categories will be forgiven so that it is actually possible to make the metric with the new shipping service, otherwise it will take forever for high volume sellers to get the percentage up.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Does anyone know if this is up and running? I can't find the Standard Envelope option anywhere. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

It is not available yet.  The announcement in early December just said "in January."

Message 9 of 9
latest reply