cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch List Question

I have a few items on my watch list, they are all Buy It Now listings. Is there a way of being notified when the seller changes their Buy It Now price?

Or this that option not available?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Watch List Question

Are you subscribed to eBay e-mail?  (eBay Bucks)  If so, I believe eBay always notifies you.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Watch List Question

Do you mean my Ebay notifications? I checked and all of my notifications are on Real Time.

However I was watching a couple different listings and the prices were lowered, but I never received an email from Ebay. I checked my spam and junk folders and also checked my Ebay messages but received nothing.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Watch List Question

@auction_brokers wrote:

I have a few items on my watch list, they are all Buy It Now listings. Is there a way of being notified when the seller changes their Buy It Now price?

Or this that option not available?

I am fairly sure ebay does remind buyers of changes to price when a buyer has the item in their watched list. 

I would look at your eBay site preferences.  Chances are you opted out of this kind of communication. 

Good Luck Selling!

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Watch List Question

All of my notifications are checked real time. 

On the buying alerts page I also have everything checked, however it does not have a place for price changed alerts. This is all I see:

Buying alerts on eBay pages Hide 

Show the following buying alerts on eBay pages5 minutes  10 minutes   30 minutes   60 minutes   180 minutes before an item ends: Watched item ending alert
Show an alert on eBay if my watched item is ending.
Yes Outbid alerts
Show an alert on eBay if I have been outbid on items I am bidding.
Yes Second Chance Offer received alert
Show an alert on eBay when I receive a Second Chance Offer.
Yes
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Watch List Question

@auction_brokers wrote:

All of my notifications are checked real time. 

On the buying alerts page I also have everything checked, however it does not have a place for price changed alerts. This is all I see:

Well then, I'd say you pretty much answered your own question.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Watch List Question

I was asking to find out of there was something else I may have been missing.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Watch List Question

I actually asked this question in the weekly chat several months ago. 

My question was about a zero quantity active listing and that when a buyer who has this item in watched list would they get an alert about inventory now being available once I edit the new inventory back into the listing, and it was confirmed at that time that eBay does send out alerts for price and new inventory being available.  

Not sure why you did not get the message?

Good Luck Selling!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Watch List Question

Have you confirmed that it actually works? 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Watch List Question

@auction_brokers wrote:

Have you confirmed that it actually works? 

well I am not much of a buyer so I do not have many things on my watched list.  But I have gotten price drop messages from eBay for items I am watching before.

Also when I add inventory to popular items that was previously out of stock for a short time frame, the items sell fairly quickly and usually to repeat buyers who's user names I recognize.

Good Luck Selling!

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Watch List Question

I've received price drop messages and sometimes I don't. I also have noticed sometimes the message is delayed. When I finally receive the message and check on the listing, about half the time the item has already sold. I have not been able to determine the pattern yet.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply