cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Tracking Service

Is anyone having trouble with USPS tracking?  I've noticed lately that the tracking information is not being updated in a timely manner.  One of my packages that I mailed out only had 2 tracking entries, from my local post office to my customer's address.  That is odd.  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

USPS Tracking Service

well that is odd, but it happens..at times there is odd updates., but least it showed what is important  first and last.  

computers and systems... and USPS, UPS, FEDEX are always perfect... but if notice more...Call the USPS CS line and let them know too... 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

USPS Tracking Service

auctionpet
Guide
The tracking is far from being real time. Ebay tracking is even worse, takes hours to match with that of the USPS website, if at all! I've seen ebay tracking not even show some scans that USPS does.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

USPS Tracking Service

USPS tracking is far from perfect. My carrier picked up a package on Saturday which still doesn't show a scan. I have my local post office investigating. One more reason to rethink participating in the upcoming Guaranteed Delivery program.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

USPS Tracking Service

@ddinnovativesolutions wrote:

Is anyone having trouble with USPS tracking?  I've noticed lately that the tracking information is not being updated in a timely manner.  One of my packages that I mailed out only had 2 tracking entries, from my local post office to my customer's address.  That is odd.  

My shipping metric is 100% and my customers are happy. 

So if my tracking information is not perfect, no one involved seems to care - not me, not my customers, and not eBay. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

USPS Tracking Service

Yes, I've been thinking real hard about participating in the Guaranteed Delivery program too. I can forsee a package being late due to USPS
Message 6 of 6
latest reply