cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks, eBay!

I do love eBay.  So nice to see an opportunity to buy 35 LP's on the cheap, list them on eBay, and clear $200.  That's not life-changing money, but not bad.  And where else could I offload a handful of old books for $100?  Where else would I find a buyer for a history book of Millionarios soccer?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Thanks, eBay!

There are lots of places you might have made those sales other than Ebay.

Some faster, some slower.

For more money or less money.

If Ebay works for you, and you are happy with the profits, what could be a better venue?

Been here, left, came back. Times change and when it affects your pocketbook and your mental state you should prepare to protect them.

Glad you are happy today, hope you remain happy tomorrow and in the future.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, eBay!

Congrats on your success. Another breath of fresh air.

What's going on this is the second such post in the last couple of weeks? 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, eBay!

Right on!  Time to bring a class action lawsuit against this doomed, scamming outfit with its outrageous and illegal fees, and constant throttling of ...   Oh, wait.  What did you say?

🤡  🤡

-

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, eBay!

Food for Thought!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, eBay!

A lighthearted joke:

We already knew you loved Ebay before this latest post. What's the saying from the game , "tell us you love Ebay without telling us you love Ebay".  

Congrats, I enjoy hearing good reseller stories. It amazes me that at our finger tips is access to so many unique items, and customers across such a wide geographical area.; and if knowledgeable enough, the ability to make a living from reselling.

"These are great days we're living, bros"  -Crazy Earl

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, eBay!

@maxine*j wrote:

Right on!  Time to bring a class action lawsuit against this doomed, scamming outfit with its outrageous and illegal fees, and constant throttling of ...   Oh, wait.  What did you say?

🤡  🤡

-

Gee... In the old days it used to be pitchforks, oh how things have changed!  😂😂

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, eBay!

I once bought a 1935 Pan Am, Trans Pacific first flight cover for $20, turned around and sold it for $300. It was signed by Fred Noonan, Amelia Earhart's navigator and the rest of the crew.  They're not extremely rare to find, but can be scarce.  I have countless stories like this.  

So, I'm with you on sharing your enjoyment and enthusiasm.  Good job.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply