cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

Hello guys I need to know information about eBay listing's description. Can I add my listing to another my own product link is it not a problem. I need to know that information from an experienced seller on eBay. have a great day. stay safe and healthy!

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Selling

Not proper English. I do not understand your question. 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Selling

What are you trying to link to?

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Selling

@damon_store wrote:

Can I add my listing to another my own product link is it not a problem.

Don't understand the question.

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Selling

I'm not sure that some of your items for sale can be shipped internationally.  

I'm also not sure of what you're wanting to link.  You may be able to put a link to your eBay store on your own site or social media page if they permit it, but I'm pretty sure you're not permitted to put a link on your eBay store pages taking people off site.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Selling

my dear friend sorry for my English. I mean can I add a product description to my selling items link?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Selling

my dear friend I try to add my other similar items link to one product description. 

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Selling

My dear friend sorry for my English. I mean, similar items link add to my one of the item is that ok?

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Selling

@damon_store wrote:

My dear friend sorry for my English. I mean, similar items link add to my one of the item is that ok?

There are some tools you can use to show some of your other items on a listing page, if that's what you're asking.

Have a great day.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Selling

of cause my dear friend. can you tell me that tool's name? I m really appreciate your knowledge, my dear friend.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Selling

no, my dear friend, I want to put my eBay other item's link in my similar item product description. as an example, I sell cat collar so I want to one of my cat collar's listing add my other cat collar product link, my dear

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Selling

Do you mean like a variation listing ? Like a Cat Collar that comes in Pink and Blue and Red and so on that a buyer can choose the color they want? 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/creating-listings-variations?i...

Sorry if I have got it wrong

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 12 of 12
latest reply