cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling new sealed

Ebay is a joke! I sold a new sealed computer with 12m warranty. Opted no returns as once you open a sealed item the value is no longer there. The cell repair guy that bought it decided to return it a day after he received it, probably took the parts he needed and ebay is now forcing me to return him the money. Real joke! Never again!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Selling new sealed

Tried to look at your transactions and found nothing, are you a new seller? what was reason for the return? could be you were targeted by a scan buyer because you are new and had high dollar value item to sell? computers are prime targets also.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Selling new sealed

@alekskol_9012 wrote:

Ebay is a joke! I sold a new sealed computer with 12m warranty. Opted no returns as once you open a sealed item the value is no longer there. The cell repair guy that bought it decided to return it a day after he received it, probably took the parts he needed and ebay is now forcing me to return him the money. Real joke! Never again!

It's recommended that new sellers such as yourself not list highticket items. Never list any item that you cannot afford to lose. Sorry that happened to you.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Selling new sealed

Hi, no this is a new account i posted from. The one that was scammed was my husbands, he has over 2000 purchases-sales.

Ebay does not care about any scams! Its ridiculous!

thanks!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Selling new sealed

Hi, no this is a new account i posted from. The one that was scammed was my husbands, he has over 2000 purchases-sales.

Ebay does not care about any scams! Its ridiculous!

thanks!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply