cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers and Buyers in Hurricane Zone.....

Please y'all STAY SAFE!!!

eBay will be there AFTER this disaster. Please put your lives (and the lives of your pets) FIRST.

Get the heck outta there if you can!!

The country and indeed much of the world is praying for you..

If you need to get FAR FAR away, come on up north to Washington.. 

I'm at the base of St Helens- got lots of acres and lots of woods.. Bring your motor homes, trailers, tents, I don't care.. We'll make room for ALL of ya...

Hugs & PRAYERS!!!!!  Pika           Smiley Angel.gif

MODS- Please don't move me to the Soap Box.. I don't know anyone there.. I'll be scared..

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

I just watched the local Dallas news and it looks rather inevitably catastrophic at this point. With all the rain, 10 to 30+ inches predicted, help will have an tough time getting to those who need it. Prayers up for those that chose to stay and the rescue teams.

Message 2 of 38
latest reply

You are such a wonderful person, Pika.    heart

Message 3 of 38
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

eBay will be there AFTER this disaster. Please put your lives (and the lives of your pets) FIRST.

I'm at the base of St Helens- got lots of acres and lots of woods.. Bring your motor homes, trailers, tents, I don't care.. We'll make room for ALL of ya...

MODS- Please don't move me to the Soap Box.. I don't know anyone there.. I'll be scared..

Thank you. Im in East Houston, so far a little wind  no rain yet. We will be fine. Me and my three Boxers sand fam ily are safe sand sound and will remain so,.

RRR
Message 4 of 38
latest reply

@rainbowcolorz wrote:

OMGosh, you made me blush.. Smiley Embarassed heartheart

I think you're a lovely person to Rainbow. 

@forestthrutrees

Oh my stars!!!  Stay safe- I'm glad your babies are safe with you..

I'm watching the news and just worried for everybody there.. So many people wont leave their homes (I get it, I do) but I just want this to be a storm where everybody survives! Homes can be rebuilt..

Take care of YOU!!!! heart

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 5 of 38
latest reply

Good grief look at the typos in that reply I sent. LOL I hope y'all can understand what I was trying to convey. 

Robin

RRR
Message 6 of 38
latest reply

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I can't see you scared of anything!!

on that note..Mods please leave this thread here..it's comforting to many!

Message 7 of 38
latest reply

The best defense against a move to off-topic obivion is on-topic posts!  

Store sellers, are you putting your Store on vacation or just revising your handing time?  For those who are evacuating (or considering it): Are you taking your eBay merchandise with you?  Have you. noticed any drop in sales (from buyers who might be worried about getting their stuff)?

Message 8 of 38
latest reply

@rainbowcolorz wrote:

I second that; but you are wonderful, heart, too, Rainbow!Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 38
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

@pikabo-icu

Pika you just made me smile knowing good folks still exist Smiley Happy

@Anonymous

Trinton, This gal deserves a medal Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 38
latest reply

Pika!  Please don't be scared...they seem to be leaving this thread alone!Smiley Winkheart

Message 11 of 38
latest reply

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

Pika!  Please don't be scared...they seem to be leaving this thread alone!Smiley Winkheart

Ya Think?!?!?!?

Sib

Message 12 of 38
latest reply

Wow...Cat 4 at landfall. Hope everyone is okay.

Message 13 of 38
latest reply

@partial*eclipse wrote:

Store sellers, are you putting your Store on vacation or just revising your handing time?  For those who are evacuating (or considering it): Are you taking your eBay merchandise with you?  Have you. noticed any drop in sales (from buyers who might be worried about getting their stuff)?

I live a bit north of Houston and in an area that typically doesn't flood, so I decided to leave my store open for now. (Sales have been hard enough to come by over the summer.) Just watching it rain and hoping for the best ... sending good thoughts to anyone who's been in the direct path of the storm. It's a bad one. Stay safe!!

Message 14 of 38
latest reply

@deep-garnet-red wrote:

Wow...Cat 4 at landfall. Hope everyone is okay.

We are in East Houston so just flooding and rain at the moment. All well. The package that sold and shipped yesterday morning is in Dallas now. So the houston and Baytown USPS worked a miracle as I had hoped. 

Good luck to everyone in Harvey's path

RRR
Message 15 of 38
latest reply