cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted account

Since I had too many "out of stock"s, Ebay has restricted my listing to 1 item per month. This is since June. Is there any way to convince them to let me sell again or do I have to wait for a year or more?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Restricted account

@markanderson1998 

Very sorry.  eBay takes out of stock very seriously where sellers are concerned. You might want to use the social media option that eBay offers:

https://www.facebook.com/ebayForBusiness/

The reps are US Ebay employees not outsourced overseas and may better serve you and your situation.  I would give it a try.  Many positive outcomes posted on this forum with their ability to be helpful.  

Good luck to you 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Restricted account

Thank you for your advice. I did contact ebay and the agent agreed to allow me 100 items per month. I have filled that quota. Now I will be able to improve my score after I make a few sales.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Restricted account

@markanderson1998 wrote:

Since I had too many "out of stock"s, Ebay has restricted my listing to 1 item per month. This is since June. Is there any way to convince them to let me sell again or do I have to wait for a year or more?

You need better inventory control. Why are your out of stock items listed and available for buyers to purchase? 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 4
latest reply