cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Change to make an offer?

I saw something I wanted.  It had a make an offer on it.

So I put in an offer.  When I typed in the amount, it showed me that 2 others also were doing the same and submitting their best offers.

I really wanted it for my collection, so when I saw that it spurred me to buy it now instead.

That change could be a plus for sellers. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

All this tells me as a buyer, is that this seller really isn't interested in best offers.  I have made a best offer on a item previously, only going 50 cents below the asking price, and getting turned down.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

With this one it just went live within the last 15 minutes.  And already had two offers.

So for me it made me take action fast as not to lose it.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Oh I see......

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@dolldesigns4u wrote:

All this tells me as a buyer, is that this seller really isn't interested in best offers.  I have made a best offer on a item previously, only going 50 cents below the asking price, and getting turned down.

Sounds like a seller who really didn't want Best Offers but could not remove the Best Offer on the listing.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Sometimes that is the best thing to do if you don't want to miss out.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Glad you got it em and it will be great for sellers if they have something really desireable!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Knowing it got 2 offers right out of the gate did cause me to act fast.

These puzzle keychains do have a good following among collectors, especially the never before seen ones.

I have gone up against a few of them, and they can be fierce in going after them.

But you are right.  Good product goes fast.  My watched list is dwindling because of it.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

It used to show on the listing before you even submitted a Best Offer, or tried to submit one.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply