cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the space of 3 minutes, I received two emails from Ebay

Both containing items I have never looked at nor would look at. The first one was from the UK? The second was hilarious. I'm sure there must be a click I haven't done to stop getting these? Please tell me there is???? Overstock????? Crickey!

Hello XXXXXXX, this is listed by overstock, an experienced eBay seller

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I think I found where I can stop these incessant and annoying emails. I hope it works.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You are truly never lonely, for you are never alone while ebay continues to exist.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ebay is vying to become the new CyberPromo.

I'm ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ certain the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I seldom receive any of these emails.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I know why overstock is here - to harvest buyer information and possibly increase viewership - but is there a reason anyone would purchase something from overstock on ebay, other than using ebay bucks?  Overstock takes paypal.

Edit:  And overstock has darn good buyer protection.  It's not Buyer. Always. Right. and you do have to deal with the dropshipping and usually paying return shipping (the horror!) so...hey...maybe it's better here.  How does the MBG work with the Big Box guys?  Do you deal with ebay or duke it out with overstock?  I've bought a lot from overstock, but never thought to go through ebay to get there.  Just pondering ...

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I never get emails like that.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply