cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sell Clothing Items

Hey, I wish to sell clothing items in future. Tell me, how do I post correctly and attraction for buyers.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@dillvid_0 

Happy Monday!

As others have suggested, clothing is perhaps a category you might wish to not use as you launch to potentially sell online.

Would strongly suggest you research with your Govt the ability to sell online/participate in e-commerce as it appears that Sri Lankans currently have constraints that prevent same.  You will need a legal method to collect payments, etc.  Hopefully, there will be solutions for your region soon.

In the interim, before deciding on a specific category or area to sell in, perhaps it would be best to learn more about the site and how best to proceed once you have been approved to sell and enrolled in Manager Payments:

Selling policies – overview | eBay

2021 Spring Seller Update (ebay.com)

Pricing your items | eBay

eBay Seller Hub

Good luck and be patient.  In the meantime, please read as much as you can and familiarize yourself with the information in the links above so that when you can sell, you can be successful doing so.  Stay safe.  

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

@dillvid_0 

Anyone can find the information, if you look.

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/index.html?utm_source=gf&utm_medium=onsite

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Sri Lanka

I understand you folks want to sell and make money.

Your government has its laws and you must follow them.

some one out there sold you a how to sell on eBay, and you will have issues trying to do so.

Posting on the boards does not help your status.

Getting payed in your country has issues due to law. (not even sure payoneer is legal)

Good luck and try and find out your laws... Your country has some harsh punishments for violators...

Seek Legal advice...

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Hi, WELCOME  to eBay. 

When you're able to sell take pictures as if there's no description, and describe like there's no pictures. Lay item flat and take measurements, chest, waist, sleeve length, pants length and width, etc.  Note any imperfections. 

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

That market is mighty saturated. Study other listings while you're waiting to sell legally. 

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your prices and shipping are not competitive. Your items are generic (easy to find comparable). You picked one of the most saturated categories on eBay. This combination means you have a very long uphill battle trying to get any sales at all.

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Hello my friend from Sri Lanka!   😃

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Looking at the tags I wonder if someone is trolling

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

@dillvid_0 

Happy Monday!

As others have suggested, clothing is perhaps a category you might wish to not use as you launch to potentially sell online.

Would strongly suggest you research with your Govt the ability to sell online/participate in e-commerce as it appears that Sri Lankans currently have constraints that prevent same.  You will need a legal method to collect payments, etc.  Hopefully, there will be solutions for your region soon.

In the interim, before deciding on a specific category or area to sell in, perhaps it would be best to learn more about the site and how best to proceed once you have been approved to sell and enrolled in Manager Payments:

Selling policies – overview | eBay

2021 Spring Seller Update (ebay.com)

Pricing your items | eBay

eBay Seller Hub

Good luck and be patient.  In the meantime, please read as much as you can and familiarize yourself with the information in the links above so that when you can sell, you can be successful doing so.  Stay safe.  

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Thank you very much dear.I follow the link as you mentoned.Good day

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

Thank you for your valuable advices for me. I am really happy about your helpful words. You mentioned a lots of parts even I still not touch in this field. Again and again I thank for You in my heart. I follow the rules and laws very well You mentioned. Thank you very much you give your valuable time for this matter. I wish You your future targets could achieve as soon as possible. Stay safe. good day.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Hey, Thank you very much your valuable points you mentioned me. when I create listing, I follow the instruction. Thank you. stay Safe.Good day. 

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

hey, Thank you for your comment. I think you have well experiences. So you gave that kind of valuable instruction. Thank you very much. Stay safe. good day.

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Hey, I agreed with your comment. But I listed really quality items. Anyway I care about your valuable comment. Thank you very much your valuable time gave that matter. Stay Safe. Good Day

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Hello, Nice to meet you dear. Your  thought is motivated me. Thank you friend .Stay Safe .Good Day.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply