cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't Received 1099-K

I only did ~$850 in sales, but I'm in Mississippi which as far as I can tell has the $600 reporting threshold despite the Federal delay.

I've contacted eBay support 3 different times and have gotten a different answer every time.  The latest is that they're "looking into it" but this is the only thing holding me up from filing and I have low confidence in resolution.

Other online retailers (ex:  Reverb) have given me a 1099-K for ~$2K in sales in about a dozen transactions.  eBay is the only one that hasn't, so it feels like they're the one in the wrong but I haven't been able to make any progress with them.

Anyone else in this boat?  Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Haven't Received 1099-K

Oh, no. This doesn't bode well. I haven't received a 1099-K from eBay either. I'll call this week and see what I can do. Hope I have better luck than you.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Haven't Received 1099-K

@grifkyle 

@nanas_parlor 

Even if you don't receive a 1099 you can still file your ebay income. I don't receive 1099s but I still file.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Haven't Received 1099-K

Oh, never mind ... my state has no income tax, and I didn't meet the federal threshold of $20,000 for 2022. That's why I didn't get one.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Haven't Received 1099-K

@nanas_parlor wrote:

Oh, no. This doesn't bode well. I haven't received a 1099-K from eBay either.....

Your listings indicate that you're in Florida, which observes the federal thresholds ($20,000 and 200 transactions).  So if you didn't go above those, then you should not expect a 1099-K from eBay.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply