cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds still held after 10 grand transactions

Ok so here's the delima,after over 300 transactions,10 grand in sales and over 90 days selling ebay still holding funds,after 10 transactions they stopped holding then started back 3 weeks later now they  started back again I called them, then they released funds for the 2 transactions  then I see after two more sales they held them,another call they tell me all sellers funds are held indefinatly until delivery  what gives?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

5 REPLIES 5

So every **bleep** seller in ebay has their funds held forever that's what they said..

Even people selling 40 grand a day in gold that they do not physically have...guess they going out of business 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

100% feedback 5 star rating no the should be no reason 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@kbl-products wrote:

Just some friendly advice.

Listing like this are a violation of eBay polices.

(Indian/Wheat cent roll 1909-V.D.B Possible s / indian tails lot 4)

You are not allowed to entice buyers into buying something by telling

them what they (might) be getting if they buy something.

Chance listings policy

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/chance-listings-policy?id=4311&st=12&... 

1.jpg

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Well you do have three neutrals, but eBay does not use either feedback or DSRs  to assess buyer account because both are opinions not facts.

Based on your feedback, you have been selling for six months and most of your sales have been in the $25 -$50 range.

Which would be somewhat less than ten grand in sales.

I hope you are keeping careful records of all the payments you receive as well as all your expenses. The IRS will be getting a report of your receipts since you have made over $600 in sales , but you will only be taxed on your profits.

another call they tell me all sellers funds are held indefinatly until delivery what gives?

Never believe anything the subcontracted phone reps tell you. It is often incorrectly interpreted.

Cleared payments are held for up to 21 days against proof of delivery and customer satisfaction  when the seller is new, occasional, or questionable.

You fit into "new".

Your payments should be released when tracking shows delivery. "Customer satisfaction" is basically that no customer has opened a complaint about your service or your goods.

Which is why you should pay attention to @eunster1313 's advice.

Once released, your money will be transferred to your checking account according to the schedule you chose. Most sellers use the default weekly transfer, but there are also daily and monthly transfers available.

The transfer itself can take a day or two, but this seems to be a bank problem not a Managed Payments problem.

For specific problems you may be better to use the eBay employees who are assigned to social media. They are well trained and have some authority.

You also get a transcript so you can review what you were told and compare it to what you think you were told.

https://twitter.com/askebay?lang=en

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/<b>

Message 6 of 6
latest reply