cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change In Ebay Reporting Monthly Seller Fees Totals

Until recently ebay sent sellers a monthly recap of sales which included the total of all final value fees charged. In the last few months the monthly report includes alot of info but no total of fees paid. It appears that the only way to calculate a total is to add up the charges of each individual transaction. Any idea why?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay appears to be doing some simple cost cutting

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Is it cost-cutting or trying to make it more difficult to determine what sellers are paying to use the platform?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I may be completely misunderstanding your questions -- but -- are you looking at the monthly Financial Statements?  Specifically, the Full statements as opposed to the Summary statements?

I just took a look at my selling ID's last two months' eBay Full Financial Statements to confirm my understanding:  
Each month's Full Financial Statement has three sections:  Orders, Shipping Labels, and Payout Details.  

On the Orders pages, there are two lines and two dollar amounts shown per sold item:  Sales and Fees.  

In addition to the monthly Financial Statements eBay makes available to sellers, there are also eBay's monthly "Tax Invoices."  Those specifically list only the fees retained/collected by eBay.  

My selling on eBay is very low level, basic, and bare-bones, though.  I don't have a store; I am not a Top-Rated Seller; I sell maybe one or two items each month.  So far this year, I think three sales in any one month is my highest total.  The OP sells at a higher volume than I do, at least for the last few months.  Maybe that makes a difference in the kind of Financial Statements he receives from eBay.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

So silly.  There is all kinds of reports available to sellers in the Payment tab of the Seller Hub.  All this information is obtainable, but you will have to look.

@ed8108 

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 5 of 5
latest reply