cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you find this in search?

Curious to know if anyone can find this item? Antique Chinese Kangxi Mark Mirror Black Gilt Monkey Porcelain Baluster Vase 15", I sure as you know what can't!

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

That is a lot to put into the search field.  But even shortening it I don't find it.

Is this something you recently posted?  If so listings can take up to 24 hours to show up in the searches.  If you revise the listing, the clock will restart.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

Perhaps you could give us a item number?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

I found it on Terapeak: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115998825025

It was started between 6-7 hours ago.

Message 4 of 31
latest reply

Is this one of your listings on this account or an item you are simply looking for?

Message 5 of 31
latest reply

Would anyone who was actually shopping for this item actually use all 12 of those words in their search? 

Message 6 of 31
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

Is this one of your listings on this account or an item you are simply looking for?

OP listed it. I presume the concern is something about the indexing time.

Message 7 of 31
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt wrote:

OP listed it. I presume the concern is something about the indexing time.

Thanks I could not tell from their post if it was something they listed, if it was on that account, or if they were looking for it. Agree it is probably an indexing issue but OP did not mention when they originally posted it. 

Message 8 of 31
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt, I posted a link to the listing in the reply just before yours. You probably missed it.

I found it doing an active-items search in Terapeak. It was started Dec 2, 2023 11:46 pm, EST. Just under 4 hours before the thread was started. I still can't find it by search on eBay.

Message 9 of 31
latest reply

@dbfolks166mt, I posted a link to the listing in the reply just before yours. You probably missed it.

Missed it I did. 

I found it doing an active-items search in Terapeak. It was started Dec 2, 2023 11:46 pm, EST. Just under 4 hours before the thread was started. I still can't find it by search on eBay.

Neither can I but that does not surprise me with the eBay search engine. 😀

Message 10 of 31
latest reply

It appears that OP had started a listing for this vase earlier yesterday evening, but then ended it early after a couple of hours. This one has now been indexed in the completed-items search.

Item:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126218474222

Start Time: 02-Dec-23 09:41 pm EST
End Time: 02-Dec-23 11:45 pm EST

lacemaker3_0-1701609136958.png

It was listed again (not with the relist feature) a minute later.  It doesn't appear to be indexed yet.

Item:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115998825025

Start Time: 02-Dec-23 11:46 pm EST
End Time: 02-Jan-24 11:46 pm EST

I presume that OP wants to find out how long it takes to be indexed this time.

Message 11 of 31
latest reply

ITEM NUMBER- 115998825025

Message 12 of 31
latest reply

On my account. It is not showing in my store. Going on 14 -15 hours. It shows in my active listings. But I can't find it anywhere using any search terms on this account or another different account. I have another new listing not showing either. I did 4 new listings last night and only 2 of the 4 are showing in my store.

Message 13 of 31
latest reply

Without that information, I cannot determine whether someone searching for that item would use all 12 words.

Message 14 of 31
latest reply

@ekmadonna wrote:

On my account. It is not showing in my store. Going on 14 -15 hours....

As noted above, indexing can take up to 24 hours. Some categories take longer than others, and sometimes specific items also take longer due to price or other factors.  And if you relist or revise  listing, it goes to the back of the indexing queue. Try to be patient.

Message 15 of 31
latest reply