cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help identifying these sterling silver forks

Hi. I need help identifying these forks. I have a dinner fork, a luncheon fork and what I think may be a salad fork, then another salad fork? and the last one I am not sure of. Could it be a salad fork as well? I've searched the web for these forks, I have not found what I would say is a dinner fork, the first salad fork, I have not found. the last one I have found, as the seller described it as a fancy salad fork. At first I thought it could be a seafood/oyster fork but it seems quite large for seafood. These are Watson sterling silver in Meadow Rose pattern. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.may724 060.JPGSalad forks?Salad forks???

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2

Thank you again orphie1402 ! I think thats what it is. I was not sure as to what that fork would be used for since I already had a salad fork. Then I ran across this site which said it was a fancy salad fork. 

https://antiquecupboard.com/Salad-Fork-fancy-shoulders-6--Meadow-Rose-by-Wallace--Sterling_p_118039....

Seems back then, they had flatware pieces for everything. I just use one fork for everything when at home. Really appreciate you taking the time to help me with this. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply