cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coca cola tip trays

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fYMHHF2fzdAdmHrK9 I am going through some of my father's collections. I can't get any information on these 3 tip trays. All pictures of other tip trays will show reprinted with the date before original information. Originals I have seen don't say printed before the dates. I am sending some pictures. Please....I need some sort of information. But I am stupid and can't figure out how to attach the pictures on here.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Coca cola tip trays

I see just one photo and can't read the writing . What does the writing say on yours? 

Rita

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Coca cola tip trays

I, also, can't tell anything from the photo you posted.  In the meantime, one thing you might do is get a magnifying glass and look at the edges of the tip trays.  Many times, dates and other info were printed on the edges of trays and tip trays.  

On the flip side, I looked at your other listings.  You might want to check your shipping charges because many of those items will not ship for the shipping charge you have listed.  Also, I am able to find most of those items at my local grocery (and I'm in a small town) for a fraction of what you are charging.   And...one more thing: the post office has limitations about shipping liquids:

You can mail liquids through USPS as long as the liquid does not exceed 16 ounces in volume and is packed within a rigid container such as a metal tin or glass jar with a screw cap.  If you are mailing a liquid product with a total weight greater than 16 ounces, the package must be sent Ground Advantage.  Any form of no-hazardous or nonflammable liquid is good to go USPS as long as it is properly sealed in a waterproof container.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Coca cola tip trays

From the one photo, it looks like these may have been wrapped in plastic kitchen wrap in the effort to preserve the image. You need to be very careful if you unwrap then as it may pull up the image.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply