cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase history from over a decade ago

I've only sporadically engaged with eBay over the years to purchase items. I'm trying to gather info on purchases made over the last decade or two, which wouldn't amount to much more than a dozen or two purchases. However, I have no idea how to do that -- the only constant in all this has been my email address; home address, eBay user names, etc, have all changed many times. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay only goes back a few years. PayPal has all your activity.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Do you still have access to the eBay accounts used to make those purchases?

If so you may be able to get a report from eBay will old purchase information.

See here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/Purchase-History/qaq-p/31376388/comment-id/29...

Information is very limited (no item descriptions or images, just title and basic transaction info) and it may take a week to get it.

Otherwise, check your email archives for old messages from eBay regarding orders.

PayPal has some transaction information going back seven years if you request a custom statement which would be much quicker, assuming you used PayPal.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks- but never used PayPal to pay for things.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, but think I'm doomed.  All the emails with sellers are long gone (though maybe some of my old accounts would pop up with my email address). Also, never used PayPal to pay for things.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

"PayPal has all your activity."

Paypal only goes back 7 years to the day.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply