cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download the eBay app onto my iPad (Pre iOS 11)

As the title I'm getting an error message saying.

"ebay :shopping deals & Offers" not compatible with this ipad

I've used this app for a few years now but it crashed so I deleted it now I can't get it back.

thanks Shaw.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Anonymous @shawrigg720 

The Ebay app requires iOS 11 and higher to run. If your iPad is on iOS 10 and below and you do not have the app installed you will need to use www.ebay.com in the Safari browser.

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ssame here

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed it happen with all other apps that have been deleted but saved on icloud

i will try resetting ipad or deleting apps via PC

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@Anonymous @shawrigg720 

The Ebay app requires iOS 11 and higher to run. If your iPad is on iOS 10 and below and you do not have the app installed you will need to use www.ebay.com in the Safari browser.

Thanks

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I think this eBay response to loyal, intensive-use customers is arrogant and insensitive.  In that context: FU2.  I think this is the most jaw dropping dismissive behaviour I've seen online. If it happened in a traditional retail environment the #!"#*  would be run out of town.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@pcsmith-2009 wrote:

I think this eBay response to loyal, intensive-use customers is arrogant and insensitive.  In that context: FU2.  I think this is the most jaw dropping dismissive behaviour I've seen online. If it happened in a traditional retail environment the #!"#*  would be run out of town.

Sorry, the app requires a certain level of iOS to run (iOS 11). If your device cannot run iOS we recommend using the website which should work great on the mobile device.

Thanks

Message 6 of 6
latest reply