cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After App upgrade from yesterday - Selling is not showing at all

I have a problem, that appeared after I updated to the latest version. The app is working fine in "Home". "My Ebay" etc, but when I press on "selling" - it shows the Selling Title above and keeps circling in the middle, as it at downloading process. It keep circling and nothing shows up. The chat with ebay did not helped. I reinstalled the app after I rebooted the iPhone - nothing

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@adaser9 wrote:

I have a problem, that appeared after I updated to the latest version. The app is working fine in "Home". "My Ebay" etc, but when I press on "selling" - it shows the Selling Title above and keeps circling in the middle, as it at downloading process. It keep circling and nothing shows up. The chat with ebay did not helped. I reinstalled the app after I rebooted the iPhone - nothing

Hi @adaser9! The mobile team is aware and looking into this. It appears to only occur if the country/region is not set to the US.

Velvet,
eBay
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

That’s right. When I chose manually to switch region to US- it all works. But this is not a permanent solution I guess

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I’m facing the exact same problem since 3 days, I reinstalled the app but it does not seem to work at all, hope they can fix it asap 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Hi!

I have the same problem, when will it be solved?

Thanks

Marcus 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

"It appears to only occur if the country/region is not set to the US." 

So in other words, the whole world..... 🙄

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

It doesn't seem to be a priority as it only happens outside the US....

It can't be that difficult to fix yet it's taken them 3 days so far.........

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

If you change country region manually to US - it works. But it’s not a solution really

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

This worked for me. But I think this is not a permanent solution just a workaround. Anyways this is much better than nothing. Hope the mobile team will be able to resolve this soon. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hello all! A new version of the app was released to implement a fix. Please update to 6.46.0 and let us know if that helps to clear things up.  

Velvet,
eBay
Message 10 of 10
latest reply