Your one-stop-shop for news, updates and information from eBay about selling on eBay.
Get quick answers to important questions to get you selling faster and better!
Share best practices, tips, and insights. Meet other eBay community members who share your passions.
Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a group today!
Have you ordered our eBay-branded holiday shipping supplies yet? If not, be sure to order yours today so that you can delight your buyers throughout the Holiday season. eBay-branded shipping supplies are the perfect way to deliver great customer service because they make your business appear more professional and align to the larger eBay brand. Our limited edition holiday supplies are available now and are a fantastic way to make your packages more exciting and spread holiday cheer to your buyers. With vibrant reds and seafoam green tape, tissue paper, and stickers, our holiday supplies add a beautiful, festive flourish.
But that’s not all! Our holiday shipping supplies are your ticket to entering for a chance to win free supplies.
All you have to do is use your eBay-branded holiday tissue paper, stickers, and tape to package one of your sold items and then share a selfie with us. If your entry is selected as one of our lucky winners, you’ll receive a free pack of eBay-branded tissue paper and stickers.
Here’s How it Works:
1. Pack a sold item with our limited edition eBay-branded holiday shipping supplies.
2. Snap a selfie with your package.
3. Share your picture and give us your best packing or shipping tip in the comments below. You can also enter by emailing your name and user ID to email@example.com.
4. Our packing experts will select five winners to receive free shipping supplies.
5. Contest starts October 30 and entries close on November 6. Selected winners will be announced on November 7.
So, start packing and spreading holiday cheer with colorful and fun packages. Don’t forget to take plenty of pictures and share them with us so you can enter to win.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.