Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Money by Promoting eBay Listings – Even Your Own

Share Post
News Team
News Team
Last Edited 08:40:24 AM

RW28_071417_Social_BlogBody_620x400.jpg

If you’re a seller who runs a website, a blog, or is active on social,  eBay Partner Network (EPN) was made for you. It’s a program that pays you to advertise eBay items, including your own. All you have to do is post a personalized link on your blog, social pages, websites, or app, and you’ll earn a commission when someone clicks through and buys an eBay item – any item.

Joining the program is easy and free, and getting started takes a few quick steps. So, if you blog about the items you sell on eBay, promote your items on Facebook, or tweet like mad to drive traffic to your eBay listings, you could be earning even more just by using EPN’s trackable links.

Just how much could you make? Depending on the item, you can earn between 50-70% of eBay's revenue from the sale. The percentage you earn depends on the category of item purchased - such as electronics or fashion. You can earn additional bonuses for shoppers who haven’t made a purchase on eBay in the past 12 months.

Here’s how to start making money with one of the most established and successful affiliate programs available:

1. Join EPN. It only takes a few minutes, and you simply use your existing eBay login credentials. Added bonus: New members can earn double commission during their first three months in the program.

2. Start promoting. Use EPN tools like the Bookmarklet Tool to quickly create trackable links, interactive ads and customer banners.

3. Include keywords and calls to action. Add relevant keywords to your blog, website, and social media channels. And, encourage action by incorporating phrases like “Buy This on eBay Now” instead of a general “Click Here.”

4. Get paid. The more your visitors purchase, the more you’ll earn. You’ll also earn a 100% bonus when you drive new eBay buyers or engage shoppers who haven’t purchased from eBay in the last 12 months.

5. Optimize. Update your ad content often for the best results. And, review your EPN dashboard to see what’s performing well and what could be improved. Run reports, study your findings, and adjust accordingly. Make sure to subscribe to the EPN blog for regular optimization tips and insights.

If you have any questions, check out the FAQs or watch a few starter videos to get a visual overview of EPN. Join now, and start earning double commissions!  

Are you already an eBay Partner Network member? If so, share your tips in the comments below.

7 Comments
by ecro3054 · Explorer
ecro3054
Explorer

It does not work well, no step by step; lots of side programs with no explanation.

by zzydny · Rockstar
zzydny
Rockstar

Too many Chinese sellers abuse Promoted Listings by doing Bait & Switch.  I seriously thought about trying PL Program but given all the Bait & Switch listings and seeing how angry that makes potential buyers (has been mentioned lots of times here on these boards), I do not want to be part of it.

Great article!

Hello ecro3054,

We actually have many resources to help you get started with eBay Partner Network. To start, I'd recommend our Quick Start Guides.

-Scott

eBay Partner Network

Hello zzydny,

I'm sorry you've had issues with Promoted Listings, but they have nothing to do with eBay Partner Network. They are totally different programs.

-Scott

eBay Partner Network

by tdie1934 · Rising Star
tdie1934
Rising Star

Yes it true you can make good money on want just remember that eBay will lock after eBay frost and foremost I built a nice company on eBay but they have changed no longer will they stand behind you I have been working on a return for over a month a 1st time seller has used every eBay policy to keep my money and eBay keeps standing behind that seller I am a power seller and  have bought and  sold 100s of items with no issues I had thought I built a very good relationship with eBay but really what I did was help build a huge company for them pay fees every month and they turned there back and let this guy get away with it and he's still selling on eBay problely stealing people's money this is not about money any more but about education so don't think for one moment this couldn't be you what I found out is eBay has spent millions on thing to get new dealers so they can say they have X amount of new business so beware this story could just as easy been you shame on eBay 

antiqueboutique05
Adventurer

I m sorry you are going through this But If you have restrictions not to sell to NEWBIES ( 5 feedback or less)you should know not to buy from NEWBIES especially for alot of money.I know we were NEWBIES once and we want to help them But be Careful,  Losing 5.00 is no big deal but losing 100 is a huge Deal.Thats why the Feedback system is so very Important here Everyone should READ FEEDBACK!!and make a Quality Decision as to whether or not to buy from this Seller. EVERYONE!! should LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!  This tells Potential Buyers  everything they should know to make a Quality decision about Buying from the seller.( Packaged well,Shipped Promptly and that  Customers were Happy cause more than likely if there happy you will be too. If they have NO FEEDBACK BUYER BEWARE!! This is a world of Scammers and its Important to use Common sence. Research the Sellers Peformance