eBay for Business
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join us in July for eBay OPEN, the seller event of the year!

Share Post
Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger
Last Edited 04:38:22 PM by News Team

By Katie McBride,  Director of Seller Communications.

I am excited to personally invite you to this year’s eBay OPEN, the seller event of the year. Please join us July 26-29 at the Venetian in Las Vegas for what I promise will be an incredible time—and a great opportunity to learn, network, and celebrate! Be sure to register now.

Join in the fun

From the welcome reception, to the informative sessions and workshops, to another great “pull-out-all-the stops” party and celebration, this will be a gathering you won’t want to miss.

Hear from the experts

For the general sessions, we’ll be joined by senior eBay executives who will share eBay’s long-term vision and strategy for advancing your success. Our inside experts and industry partners will be on hand throughout the event to answer your toughest questions on all aspects of selling.

Hands-on learning

• Choose from a wide variety of workshops on how to elevate your business and increase your success on eBay. Learn how to leverage performance insights from the latest selling tools, create great listings, improve your search rankings, and much more.
  • Check out the Mobile Experience Lounge and see how your listings look on various devices, and get first-hand tips for reaching more of today’s eager mobile buyers.
  • Visit the Customer Care Corner to talk with our expert customer service reps to review your listings and sales history
  • Exchange ideas, swap stories, and share inspirations with other eBay sellers in our Community Village area.

Party time!

Come ready to celebrate. We’ll dine and dance to live music at Thursday’s party and raise a glass to all of you, our great eBay sellers.

Registration is just $199, which includes the Tuesday evening reception, breakfast and lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, plus food and drinks at Thursday’s party. It’s a small price to pay for a full agenda of learning and sharing that will help you take your eBay selling to a whole new level.

Space is limited, and the event is selling out fast—be sure to reserve your seat today.

I look forward to seeing you in Vegas!

~Katie

27 Comments
neatthings4you
Adventurer

Hi,

Do you have dates and location for eBay OPEN 2017?

by vintige · Rockstar
vintige
Rockstar

Hi, @neatthings4you.

This post is a year old. Patience, the 2017 eBay Open should be announced soon.

by knobs61 · Adventurer
knobs61
Adventurer

When will the ebay show be this year and where?

by keithharrierenterprises · Trailblazer | Updated

someone told me that it is going to be back in vegas this year. i hope so, cause it was great in 2016

neatthings4you
Adventurer

Great!  Can't wait to know the dates.

by vintige · Rockstar
vintige
Rockstar
clothes-call
Thrill-Seeker

EBAY OPEN 2017 LAS VEGAS July 25, 26, & 27 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finnigan520
Adventurer

Is the event sold out already? The link says the page is no longer available.

neatthings4you
Adventurer

I don't think it's sold out. Not sure if it's even

been oficially annunced.

talontsi2007
Adventurer

its Vegas

by byruby195 · Adventurer
byruby195
Adventurer

I Just know I will be there again this year July 25, 26, 27 2017!!!  The classes were wonderful and the staff was beyond helpful!  They had charging stations everywhere and the information they shared was very good.  Not sure which was my favorite class learned so much!  Excited to be there again this year!

neatthings4you
Adventurer

Sounds great.  Has it been officially announced?

Hello Fellow eBayers...I'm unable to register or figure out how to.  Anyone knows?

neatthings4you
Adventurer

I don't think it's been officially announced.  Usually there will be a e-mails from eBay. 

by skye33 · Adventurer
skye33
Adventurer

Where is the registration for the 2017 event in Las Vegas?

Apparently, we have to patiently wait until eBay "formally" announces it and opens for registration.  I'm in my second year and hitting a slump.  I'm going to find out what I'm doing wrong.  How about y'all?

neatthings4you
Adventurer

Haven't seen anything about registration yet, but I too am interested in learning how to grow my busienss.  I hear this is an amazing event for that.

by barekatt · Adventurer
barekatt
Adventurer

the registeration near the bottom says 199 but when you go to registeration is say 249 ?

Registration is just $199, which includes the Tuesday evening reception, breakfast and lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, plus food and drinks at Thursday’s party. It’s a small price to pay for a full agenda of learning and sharing that will help you take your eBay selling to a whole new level.

by red_door · Rising Star
red_door
Rising Star

Is Ebay Open an adult-only event?

by vintige · Rockstar
vintige
Rockstar

@red_door

Only people 18 and up are allowed at the event, according to the FAQs.

by alleyjcat · Adventurer
alleyjcat
Adventurer

would you actually like to give us a live link to register for the open in las vegas 2017, your link takes us to 2016.  I need room rates, registration and schedule of events..

by vintige · Rockstar | Updated
vintige
Rockstar
by alleyjcat · Adventurer
alleyjcat
Adventurer

I was told it was $199 but when I registered it was $259 which I paid, so what is the actual cost and did I need a code or something to get that $50 off?   Here is the link.   See you there.

http://www.ebayopen2017.com/

What a WASTE of $200.

I will be glad to help you save that $200, and give it to a worth while charity.

1) OTHER sites dont charge you for such events - the $200 doesnt even include hotelrooms

2) If you need to spend $200 to be told that you need to offer 30 day no questions asked returns, 1 day handling, and priority mail 2-3 day shipping for free - there you go - money saved.

3) The majority of eBay top level employees (the ones that make the rules) have little to NO ecommerce experience. They have never run a retail location, have never been in wholesale/etail or mail order. Taking advise from them on ecommerce issues is like asking your gardener to do your childs kidney transplant - yeh they both remove things - but thats where the similarity ends.

4) NO ONE at the even will have a magic defect/negative removal wand. Going there, drinking a few sodas and chatting with the nicely dressed people will NOT result in your account being any "cleaner" then it was BEFORE you spent $500 for the whole trip.

5) If you wish to spend money on getting ahead .... CE Week in NYC (june), NY Stationary Show (May), NY NOW (August), Baby & Child Show (Oct), CES 2018 (Jan 2018). In those places you can find items to sell, make INDUSTRY contacts, grow your business, and interact with people who actually SELL things for a living.

Should you choose to ignore my advise Smiley Happy you do so at the risk of your slightly emptier wallet.

good selling fellow eBayers!

submeter_expert
Adventurer

I have registered the event. Is there a schedule of the event? Is it good to arrive at noon of July 25 and depart at noon of July 28?

neatthings4you
Adventurer

There is a schedule but a more detailed one will be available later.  I think your plan to arrive at noon on July 25 and depart at noon on the 28th is  a good one.

by hapachico · Adventurer
hapachico
Adventurer

No link.  Tons of waisted time to hear what?   I should pay over 4K from the East to hear who? Propaganda.  The fact is, if  I do nor sell, you do not make a penny.   So Vegas is nothing but a show...I can not even sign to any event because it is a "sort of privliage"  Wow.