Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do You #HolidayHustle?

Share Post
Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger
Last Edited 01:35:54 PM

eBay_Holiday-BlogPost_886x286.jpgWe know the Holiday season is the busiest time of year for eBay sellers. It’s when you eat, sleep, and breathe sales. It’s when you hustle the hardest.

This Holiday, we’re celebrating that Holiday hustle.

What’s the Holiday hustle? The Holiday hustle is when you’re running your business while running between all your seasonal commitments. It’s drinking your 6th cup of coffee—before 10am—so you can power through a listing or shipping session. It’s early days and late nights, the sound of popping bubble wrap filling your mind when you try to sleep, and having so many boxes in your house, visitors assume you must be moving.

It’s all the things you do every day during the Holiday season to provide for your family, grow your sales, and take your eBay business to the next level.

In recognition of all you do, we salute you dedicated sellers, you selfless Santa’s helpers, you Holiday hustlers. Every day from November 28 through December 11, check out the eBay for Business Facebook and Twitter as we highlight the different ways you hustle—from the sacrifices you make to the moments that help you relieve stress during this busy time.  

We’ll also ask you to tell us about your Holiday hustle and what you’re doing to accomplish your goals and stay sane this season.

Follow along on Facebook and Twitter, and use the hashtag #holidayhustle to tell us how you’re hustling this Holiday season. Happy hustling!

#HolidayHustle for 11/28

They're lucky they're cute, right? Do YOUR kids get into the bubble wrap too? 

HolidayHustle_BubbleWrapBandits_FB_1080x1080_FINAL.png

#HolidayHustle for 11/30

The secret that’s literally behind the #holidayhustle? Yoga pants. What’s your seller uniform?

HolidayHustle_YogaPants_FB_1080x1080_FINAL.png

#HolidayHustle for 11/30

He's not just the mailman, he's this season's MVP. #familyphoto #holidayhustle.

HolidayHustle_FamilyPhoto_FB_FINAL.png

#HolidayHustle for 12/1

You fought the tape, and the tape won. Tag a seller who can relate. #holidayhustle.

HolidayHustle_TapeMedusa_FB_FINAL.gif

#HolidayHustle for 12/2

List, sell, sip. Repeat. ☕☕☕☕☕ Where do you get your energy for the #holidayhustle?

HolidayHustle_CoffeeCupClutter_FB_1080x1080 (2).png

#HolidayHustle for 12/3

🌮+ 🍝 = 🤷🏻‍♀️. When you're doing the #holidayhustle, you have to work with what you've got. What are you having for dinner tonight?

HolidayHustle_Leftover Roulette_FB_R2 (1).png

#HolidayHustle for 12/4

Power Napping: Expert Level Unlocked. What's the strangest place you've napped 😴? #holidayhustle

HolidayHustle_PowerNap_FB_R3 (1).png

5 Comments
karlstaffor-0
Adventurer

Holiday Help: Assigning all dinner duties to hubby....frees you up from planning, purchasing and preparing all those dinners during the busy season.

by vintagecraze50 · Guide

I personally relate to the I fought the tape and the tape won.  Best tape I have ever used is Duck ez start. The rest of them end up getting stuck back on the tape where you have to pry it off nunerous times and waste a lot of it . More expensive but worth it to win the tape battle. Also the 12 am coffee, and 6 cups to get going. Cute cute post. Love it.

katie_hammel wrote:

eBay_Holiday-BlogPost_886x286.jpgWe know the Holiday season is the busiest time of year for eBay sellers. It’s when you eat, sleep, and breathe sales. It’s when you hustle the hardest.

This Holiday, we’re celebrating that Holiday hustle.

What’s the Holiday hustle? The Holiday hustle is when you’re running your business while running between all your seasonal commitments. It’s drinking your 6th cup of coffee—before 10am—so you can power through a listing or shipping session. It’s early days and late nights, the sound of popping bubble wrap filling your mind when you try to sleep, and having so many boxes in your house, visitors assume you must be moving.

It’s all the things you do every day during the Holiday season to provide for your family, grow your sales, and take your eBay business to the next level.

In recognition of all you do, we salute you dedicated sellers, you selfless Santa’s helpers, you Holiday hustlers. Every day from November 28 through December 11, check out the eBay for Business Facebook and Twitter as we highlight the different ways you hustle—from the sacrifices you make to the moments that help you relieve stress during this busy time.  

We’ll also ask you to tell us about your Holiday hustle and what you’re doing to accomplish your goals and stay sane this season.

Follow along on Facebook and Twitter, and use the hashtag #holidayhustle to tell us how you’re hustling this Holiday season. Happy hustling!

#HolidayHustle for 11/28

They're lucky they're cute, right? Do YOUR kids get into the bubble wrap too? 

HolidayHustle_BubbleWrapBandits_FB_1080x1080_FINAL.png

#HolidayHustle for 11/30

The secret that’s literally behind the #holidayhustle? Yoga pants. What’s your seller uniform?

HolidayHustle_YogaPants_FB_1080x1080_FINAL.png

#HolidayHustle for 11/30

He's not just the mailman, he's this season's MVP. #familyphoto #holidayhustle.

HolidayHustle_FamilyPhoto_FB_FINAL.png

#HolidayHustle for 12/1

You fought the tape, and the tape won. Tag a seller who can relate. #holidayhustle.

HolidayHustle_TapeMedusa_FB_FINAL.gif

#HolidayHustle for 12/2

List, sell, sip. Repeat. ☕☕☕☕☕ Where do you get your energy for the #holidayhustle?

HolidayHustle_CoffeeCupClutter_FB_1080x1080 (2).png

#HolidayHustle for 12/3

🌮+ 🍝 = 🤷🏻‍♀️. When you're doing the #holidayhustle, you have to work with what you've got. What are you having for dinner tonight?

HolidayHustle_Leftover Roulette_FB_R2 (1).png

#HolidayHustle for 12/4

Power Napping: Expert Level Unlocked. What's the strangest place you've napped 😴? #holidayhustle

HolidayHustle_PowerNap_FB_R3 (1).png

by amnal-4 · Rising Star
amnal-4
Rising Star

Good jobs

paperjamink11
Adventurer

This is my first holiday hustle so I am a newby looking forward to it and hoping for killer sales.

So far my hustle includes early morning coffee, followed by either Listing, Sourcing, Washing, (gently worn clothes) Photo shoots, Measuring, and parcelling up sales, phew no wonder Im tired! 

Love tho, Sourcing is one of my favorite bits and quiet like the researching too, I love my ebay life and am hoping to make it a full time job I reckon Im going to say by end of March 2018!

Wish me luck!

Jackie of paperjamink11 fame and fortune

by amnal-4 · Rising Star
amnal-4
Rising Star

GOLD  to...today...

GOLD to you