Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter to Win: Follow Us on Social for an eBay Swag Bag

Share Post
Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger
Last Edited 06:05:11 PM

We know eBay sellers are busy. You’re managing inventory, shipping, listing, and selling nonstop. That’s why we’re so appreciative of the time you take to read the eBay for Business blog and follow us on social media. We hope you’ll allow us a bit of that time to toot our own horn and share some exciting news.

In the midst of eBay Open, the eBay for Business social media channels reached two big milestones. We now have more than 10,000 Twitter followers and 25,000 Facebook fans!

We literally couldn't have reached these milestones without you—the eBay community—so to celebrate, we’re giving one lucky winner an eBay backpack filled with awesome swag. To enter, all you need to do is fill out this survey and follow us on Facebook or Twitter. We’ll draw one winner to receive an eBay backpack chock full of cool swag.

iStock_000060444858_MediumBLOG.jpg 

Why a survey? We want to hear from you! We want to know what kinds of information you find most helpful, so that we can give you tips, advice, and inspiration that help you and your business succeed. We’re hoping you’ll take just a few minutes to tell us what you like about the eBay for Business blog and Facebook and Twitter pages, and what you want to see more of in the future.

You can fill out the survey here—we’ve kept it short so it won’t take you long to complete. And don’t forget to include your name and email address to be entered to win the swag bag.

Not one of our 35,000-and-counting followers on social media?  There’s an easy fix. Follow us now on Facebook and Twitter, and don’t miss any more news, advice, and inspiration.

Make sure you fill out the survey by 11:59PM PT on Monday, August 21, 2017.  We’ll draw a winner on Friday, August 25, 2017.

Good luck, and thank you for reading, following, liking, and sharing!

3 Comments
by tdie1934 · Rising Star
tdie1934
Rising Star

EBay has changed over the past couple of years they now advertise on TV there customer service does not no anything In 5 plus years I've paid over 20,000 dollars in fees but one bad deal and that relationship was over a 1st time seller screwed me (not a lot of money) but now it's about the principal we have helped build a respected company and they turn there back on us shame on ebay

goodballcards
Trailblazer

zipper mouth

vintagemontage
Adventurer

I don't know what I would be able to do without eBay, I have been on medical disability since 2010 (3 hip replacement surgeries since +) and I have been working really hard in trying to build a home based business that will allow me to meet my daily expenses without me having to file for social security disability payments. It has been 7 years of very hard work, but it has been worth it, I have learned many things along the way. Looking forwar to the next 7 years with the hope that I would be able to bring my eBay shop to the next selling level. Thank you all of you at eBay that makes this company work so whell for so many people all over the world. Thank you eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!