cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what can I do????

buyer idpurchasing1 aka insightdesign3 is ruining the ebay experience for sellers like me. as a seller ebay is not protecting me from this scam artist. the buyer gets 100%protection. this guy bought auction (A) and 2 months later insisted he never received it, thank God I had proof of shipping and he backed off, he then won auction (B) and now ,a month later has changed his mind and opened a case against me, saying product is damaged and wants refund, refusing a exact perfect replacement of auction, causing me to have a hold on my paypal account. I blocked him and put up auction (C) basically giving the product away with a dirt cheap buy it now, just to cover my losses from auction (B) and he snuck in under a different username to win the auction via buy it now. this auction was literally a third of what it was worth as I just wanted to recoup my losses and not sell anymore. so this sneaky bumbed now has auction (C) locked up because I was not stupid enough and paid attention to the shipping address and similar name and refuse to sell to him. so I contacted ebay for a 3rd time and this guy has my auction locked up for 10 days until i can relist because I will not honor his back door buy it now tactics under a different user name. ebay has made me scared to sell on here anymore as I can't afford to be loosing money like this because of some guys shady business ethics. EBAY PLEASE PROTECT YOUR SELLERS!!!!!
Add Comment
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

what can I do????

If you dont mind me asking, what exactly are you selling? Im always curious when I hear things like this but rarely do people say exactly what the items are/were. It would help me form a better opinion to offer to you on your situation.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

what can I do????

what can I do????

You have proof he used the same address and tracking showing he received the 1st one. Looks like EBay would look at it more closer and see that the buyer scammed you not you scammed him. On the other auction he won didn't you have a reserve on it or did he out bid the reserve! I would email the info and call eBay and show them it's the same address and you have tracking proof he received it. If he done you that way wonder how many others is he doing it too! I truly think you could fight with with eBay that's just my opinion. I'm sorry you were some that way. It always comes back to people one way or the other when they do things like they did you.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

what can I do????

First off if he used the same address eBay should have automatically linked the two accounts, if you show that to them they certainly will.
I'd still realm lil to know what the items were, I'm trying to picture all of this I my head but I'm having a hard time with the sequence of events
Message 5 of 5
latest reply