cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just got rid of my sellers account

I just got rid of my sellers account because ebay has far to many fee s and they could not explain why I had a monthly selling limit of $5000.00.i told them that I would continue to buy on ebay but I will move to sell on amazon or craigs list.who has had this same issue? also their excuse is that is ebay policy. I am tired of hearing that term.well I have my own policy when I am treated unfairly, I go elsewhere.

-- Edited by gacarberry2012 at 06/23/2013 11:06 AM PDT
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I also am getting out of Ebay and going to one of the other selling/buying methods. Ebay just refunded a buyer who made untrue claims on an item he clearly bought but didnt have intention of keeping. Ebay didnt even give me the alloted time to respond to the claim before agreeing to the refund. It seems to be all about them anymore.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Not to burst anyones bubble but...
you do know that ebay owns Craigs List, right?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

And I just got rid of my Bonanza selling accounts because of low sales (less than 10 in the past 12 months) and because although a couple of those had to be cancelled because the items had already sold on eBay, (my bad, I thought the Ranch really did update listings in tandem with eBay, not so.) they still charged me full fees on the incomplete transactions.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

That may be so, but eBay doesn't profit on my sale...

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have a proposal and what I think is a pretty good idea.  Awwww...look at the cute newbie with all her ideas...I know, I know...ANYWAY....We sellers are at the mercy of Ebay feedback.  ALL of my negative feedback is from buyers who were too lazy to bother to contact me before they left bad feedback.  I have had to contact numerous buyers after bad feedback to try to fix it even though I explain how reasonable I am in almost all my listings.

MY PROPOSAL IS... That every Ebay seller  contact Ebay somehow email phone...heck stop by their offices if you're close (I would!) and suggest that they REQUIRE BUYERS TO CONTACT SELLERS AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE OR NEUTRAL FEEDBACK.  I realize there are lots of other problems, but I really believe you will see your feedback scores rise if this simple rule was in place.  I'm tired and angry right now, but I really can't see how this would not be a viable option for both sides. God knows they have enough rules for us sellers!

I am a teacher and a Certified Public Accountant.  I am also a top rated seller though I have only been selling a few months. Most of my feedback is so positive its surprising even to me....then.....there are the jerks and the idiots...who just haaave to muck it all up.Yes, I try not to curse and I actually meant muck.

I soooo wish there were somewhere else to sell that treated their sellers with some kind of respect.....perhaps AMAZON!!

Don't worry I'm not getting my hopes up:smileysad:

Sad.... I'm so frustrated after less than a year of selling.  Thanks Ebay for all your support:/

Message 6 of 6
latest reply