cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay does not care at all about the sellers !

I have been with eBay for years and and just lately been having priblems with them since they decided to start rating their sellers. 

I work a full time job and can only ship items out once a week if I can get to the post office in time before they close.  I recieved an email from ebay this morning telling me that I am restricted from selling because of my low selling standards because of my shipping time. When I put up my auctions I tell them to be patient because I work and cannot ship out every week and I even put it could take up to two weeks to ship.  This is outragious that eBay did this .. I see that alot of folks are having problemswith them lately..

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

i just switched and dumped ebay for webstore no seller fees at all try it youll like it

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

Hi, I have just received the same email, A seller of 12 yrs on ebay.  I have been removed after two months of just below seller requirements. Negative feedback that said the decision to part ways was in best interest of ebay.I wonder would I have been kick off if I missed a payment after 12 yrs. It is sad to think that ebay protects its buyers while saying they are protecting us Sellers. A big bold lie for a big bold company. It is very disturbing that ebay forgot what is important and who got them there. Say hello to investments and shareholders that is only thing they are concerned with. What ever happen to the ebay we grew up with.

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

hello, i have been feeling this way for long time now!!!! they are fixing to many things that don't need fixed!! they are becomeing less caring every day. seller s good sellers mean nothing to them!! they are becoming bigger liarers every day!! free shipping is a lie!! can't give bad feedback. the feedback system has become useless except to ebay. they really don't care one bit!!! sellersdon't matter they have plenty. they charge seller top sellers 20 % more its working great for them. money money money thats all that matters to them. its thiwer sand box so its thier rules. many of don't like or understand. but that life on ebay these days. wish i could find another site. i have gone back to antique stores and flee markets with many of my items. but ebay doesn't need me so i have live with it ebay!!!

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

I just switched to webstore.com and guess what no sellers fees if enough ebayers switch to them it could be better. and ebay charges you to shut you down spread the word

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

I only sell my personal items on eBay to get rid of stuff.  This time I was charged .30 insertion fee for all my listings and every time I relist I will be charged that fee from what they tell me.  I am not a business and to keep paying these fees if items don't sell will be a lost cause and since my income is limited I just can't continue.  This is really sad, but greed is the nature of the beast.   eBay has lost me as a customer.  Webstore here I come.  No fees on Webstore people so ditch the bitch and switch. 

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

good try webstore link to twitter and all and tell your customers where u moved too webstore even pays you bring in customers and they have tshirts and mugs and stuff too they have iit done right

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will check out Webstore - because I have simular issues with ebay

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

i found something better about webstore they have feedback stuff but sellers are allowed to give buyers bad feedback too

sounds good

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see webstore uses paypal as well, isnt paypal owned by or tied up with ebay?

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

yep paypal is owned by ebay but there are alternatives you can take credit cards and checks and google money without paypal

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

i am a collector of coins ,when i get a large amount of extra i would sell them i sell antiques to that are very collectible ,i caught ebay not even listing my items ,i would relist if it did not sell i finaly went on a search to find them ,hours of searching,never found them to be listed,ebay are scamming there sellers for proffit and i no it will catch up with them and when people begain to sue ebay i will be on board thats why i still keep my member ship with them to find people who are being scammed ,they are doing it in many ways ,false accuse seller of not sending items ,i still have a case open where post office confirm a package was delivered and ebay refund guys money,they would not accept post offfice answer cause there was not a track number,,a few sellers i buy from got there rating dropped cause feed back,they ask buyer what problem was ,and buyer said they were very happy with transaction and left positive feed back and 5 star,,ebay change the rating and feed back to drop standard to hang on to money longer,over the past few months i have found almost a 100 sellers that have been scamed by ebay ,when i had this issue my self and did not accept there line of BS they said it was a glitch in there server and they removed almost 50feed back from my seller page and did not post feedback or rating this happen in middle of july and beginning of august and i just pulled all my listings,but it started at the end of may,the 100 folks i have found having same issues are with the seller rate from 400 to a 1000 sells,i think FBI would be watching company,s like ebay,if i found a 100 selllers who fell they are being scamed there has to be thousands ,for a while i could not even get into area,slike this form here they said it was because they were updating things,truth is they no what i am doing and i am surprise they have not kick me off the site ,i do buy from sellers still,just dont sell any more,the sellers are good hard working folks and i enjoy doing tranactions with them,i have grown to hate ebay it self,i wish there was a place to sell where the buyer and seller cost was ten cent each and the buyer and seller was responsible for there own tranaction the fee would be to run the site and promote it ,not all but most sellers are honest and if instead of a call name you used your real name and home adress a selling site like this would work,and tracking nubers keeps buyers honest,thats how you could get instant payment when your tracking number is register by post office,ebay sells are way down ,so if your a seller expect to pay more even if they have to scam you,the rich get richer and the workers get nothing

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

There is an auction site exactly like you just described it's called "EBids" I have a lifetime membership for $50 and never pay to list, can list items till they sell. Shipping and all problems are dealt with on the buyer seller agreements and if there ends up being an unresolved issue the seller will be fined $10 is they see it as purely a seller ripping people off.
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

I really feel you, I been with ebay for over 13 years as a pure seller, and I been ripoff by buyer, ebay want do anything, I get neg. feedback not even call for,but  ebay will punish me, I get buyers, that have sold my item that I have shipped to them and then they will file a complaint to paypal not as describe, paypal will hold my fund, even when they see the tracking show the person recieved the item,I explain to ebay and they believe the buyer who end up getting the money that was put on hold by paypal, and my item never get return back to me, But ebay tell me to get your item back is up to you and the buyer not them. but you gave them my money back. Now they have shut me down saying i'm below their standard. Well I have move on very Quickly I went to WEBSTORE.com  and I post my item on their site, and I state my words clearly, I say" Lower than Ebay just go and compare you'll come back, their sellers have to charge you higher price because of ebay high fees, they place on their sellers. Here at WEBSTORE.com no fees I sell the same item I did on ebay on WEBSTORE.COM you get your item plus much very much cheaper than you would have purchase on ebay. Just Compare the item, its your money. Just remember Money has no owner, just the spender.

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

thats right!!! thats right!! keep it movein over to these other sites,, lets watch ebay go down, like they put our intelligence down.. yes!!!

Message 15 of 22
latest reply