cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why eBay push to open cases in resolution center instead of contact with seller as first step to do?

I sell my goods all around the world. Have many customers from USA, good custemers, but unfortunatelly most problems are made by them. As to be honest, is not they fault. Clue is the eBay and USPS.

I always send the item as postal international priority tracked and signed letter.

Here is samle - item was send from Poland 16th December, tracking number is RR805469282PL - track it via http://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/?lang=en

Tracking show only the way in Poland, USPS turned off this possibility of tracking for incoming international mail - Please read this https://community.ebay.com/t5/Archive-Shipping-Returns/USPS-no-longer-supporitng-inbound-internation...

eBay is another culprit, firmly establishes some unrealistic expected time of delivery, the seller I can not change, what is more, eBay does not take into account the periodic summits sale, which always cause huge delays among postal operators.

Unfortunately, customers in the US operate somewhat mechanically, without thinking. they see the description by ebay estimated time of delivery, the shipment did not come, so they opening the case in the resolution center.

When some of them asked a question, why do not they first contacted me, why not asked a simple question and instead they immediately opened a case on eBay? Their answer each time was the same. They write something like that - I began to worry about where my package, so I went to eBay and support center there instructed me to open a case on eBay.

Many national postal operators there is no trace of foreign inbound, UK, Canada, Australia also does not allow for tracking. But the question of why the people of the United States immediately open up cases on eBay? After all, the help pages always advise everyone the same way, when someone enters a phrase associated with lack of or delay in shipment, actually gets instructions from eBay about the possibility of opening the case as a solution to the problem. In fact, the eBay too little pushing for direct contacts the seller as the first element in the chain of solving the problem. Just why my customers from other countries, however, can get up to a minimum of culture and before the opening of the case, will ask the question, they contacted me, customers in the US they can not. What is the reason you think?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0