cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LISTS Removed....BAD MOVE for Both Sellers and SHOPPERS

Hi, As an Ebay SHOPPER...I have found the Opportunity to CREATE LISTS within Ebay so very Helpful!! It is a a Super Shopping List and a SERIOUSLY Terribly needed OPTION for ME.

I am a Traumatic Brain Injury Surviovor ,Myself and anybody else with any type of Brain Injury NEEDS something to refer to in the FORM of LISTS.The Crazy Numbers of Military folks returning with TBI,Developmentally Challenged folks and the Elderly...ALL NEED LISTS.They are REMINDERS and SHOPPING LISTS and PERSONAL DESIGN and BUSINESS PLANNING...LISTS And So Much MORE To Now REMOVE that from the Ebay Site is a BAD MOVE....Sellers have NO POINT in RELISTING...if Ebay BUYERS are limited to 200 on their Watch List.

Ebay has a Zillion Categories,Sub Categories and SUB Sub Categories to choose FROM. A ZILLION ITEMS they are Hoping to SELL.....SELL. To Disable "LISTS" from the Website LIMITS all BUYERS as such. It LEAVES US with such Small PARAMETERS in Our World of Wants and Needs and Splurges. BAD NEWS FOR SELLERS! and For SHOPPERS It is Obvious the "WISH LIST" IDEA and ALL OTHER "Lists" We have Made up till this Point ARE NO LONGER able to be ADDED TO ! That Truely Ticks Me Off!!
I had to REMOVE 75 SELLERS and their ITEMS from My "Watch List" Today because OTHER Lists can No Longer be Added to.That Means LOST SALES,Folks!

EBAY has now forced US to either FIT ALL that We could EVER WANT into the "Watch List".............OR Create a COLLECTION That Benefits...WHOM....Would you like to put into a Collection Something for ALL TO SEE...an ITEM you have Hoped to FIND for Yearsand HAVE ?? OR Your FULL SHOPPING LIST...OUT for Others to VIEW and then PURCHASE What YOU WANTED??

EBAY is NOT Etsy....EBAY is NOT Pinterest.....EBAY is NOT Amazon and BOTH Etsy and Amazon have ENDLESS Wish list/Faves

Growth and New Ideas in any Business is SUPER.Ebay has always BEEN like your Favorite Pair of Jeans...Structured in such a way...that ALL is Without Pressure and EASY to USE (I HATE!!! those POP UPS that other folks are watching a Listing.....Which Pops UP before you have even focused your eyes upon what you Wish to View GRRR!!) Ebay has BEEN Comfortable to spend 1/2 a DAY or Longer ,if you want, Online Browsing and Shopping and CREATING LISTS!! FOR Future Shopping...

The ECONOMIC Times are TOUGH,Financial Resources VERY Limited.SHOPPERS can NOT just Visit a WEBSITE and SHOP for Instant Gratification any Longer...We NOW Have to PLAN Very Very Carefully HOW We are SPENDING Our Money. EBAY is about one of the Greatest RESOURCES to FIND What You WANT....But Just because You Want IT...doesn't mean you can BUY it until BUDGET ALLOWS. Lists give BUYERS the Chance when there IS MONEY,to go back and BUY!!

Ebay is FULL of both the NEW and the MEMORABLE,Bidding in Hopes of WINNING and Saving Money and An Opportunity to FOLLOW Favorite Sellers and Favorite ITEMS and THEN Place into LISTS
We are LIMITED in the # of Sellers We CAN Save,The Item Searches We CAN Do,The Watch List # We CAN now LIST
All together in a website with UNTOLD # of SELLERS....That Limits Your Money Making and a Shoppers Purchases

I So Want to CALL ATTENTION to Those In Charge of EBAY...to Pay Attention to What I am STATING HERE You are Going to LOSE BUSINESS,I can Pretty Much GUARANTEE....With this BAD DECISION...Of Removing LISTS Do Not Fix What Isn't Broken....Is ALWAYS a Good Path to Follow I hope to see some FEEDBACK on this ISSUE and My Question as to WHY THIS WAS DONE????

Signed,
Very UPSET SHOPPER

Hope SOMEBODY reads this and Speaks UP and OUT! Thanks Group

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0