cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is targeting Sellers

We just had a listing pulled because they stated about a Child Safety Issue,  Which is  a Joke, Because I have documentation from the manufacture / CPSIA   stating that it is 100 % Fine,   But yet I go into ebay and search the product and GUESS WHAT .  They  are only pulling certain Sellers items,   EBAY is a joke anymore

AMAZON is cleaning them up with Market Share in the US,   JEFF BEZOS must laugh everynight when he looks at ebay  and must wonder what 

Jamie Iannone is thinking. 

NOT A PROBLEM at all I can give amazon my money just as fast as ebay for fees,  and the difference, for one I sell on ebay I will sell 20 on amazon.    

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay is targeting Sellers

But first you'd have to order a tremendous amount of inventory from accepted distributor's and pay for the permission to sell in the categories that you wish (somewhere in the neighborhood of $1,500 per). Then you have to hope that your competition doesn't lobby a false claim, or a claim regarding safety, or even an infringement claim as the Ambots will not only remove all your items, they'll suspend you. Good luck with speaking with a human to possibly get your account back after months of jumping through hoops, sending redundant documentation and speaking with outsourced customer service that cuts and pastes all it's responses.  So if all this sounds desirable then good luck and godspeed in all your endeavors. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply