cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raising Store Rates

I remember when eBay raised the store rates to $20/yearly two years ago. They are just going to keep going up, aren't they...? I like that they are adding an extra tier for smaller sellers, but it is annoying that they have to raise the rates again.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Raising Store Rates

@*coins wrote:

I remember when eBay raised the store rates to $20/yearly two years ago. They are just going to keep going up, aren't they...? I like that they are adding an extra tier for smaller sellers, but it is annoying that they have to raise the rates again.

Hi Vint, 

I understand the frustration. Our hope is with the new tiers everyone can find a store tier/value that works for them. 

-Dave

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Raising Store Rates

This will never end. £140 + 20% VAT increase on an Anchor Shop in the UK. Equates to nearly £500 every month on sales reaching £30 per day. Rocket Science? Bye Bye eBay.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Raising Store Rates

I understand the raising of the monthly rates, but it'd be nice if we received a little something in return.

Why not give us basic store folks the option to use the 500 listings however we choose, either auction or fixed?  I would appreciate that.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Raising Store Rates

We have two basic store rates an one account for 50 listings. I was going to open a third basic store but now with the changes coming in May 2018. I would be losing listings. We now get 250 buy now and 250 auction listing per store so 1000 listings all in all with two stores a third basic store would have been 1500 listings. Now with the changes we would only get 750 listings in three basic stores. I would change it to just one premium store and close two accounts but the amount of time I would spend to relist all the items into one account makes me gringe. On the other hand I don't know if it would be worth to contiune to pay for to basic stores with the amount of sales. I am very interested how other sellers feel about the changes to the basic store and what there plan is

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Raising Store Rates

I don't understand why they are taking 250 listings away from the basic store. I am really in a pickel. We sell coins.  Both of our stores have 500 listings right now.We relist often. So we getting only 250 listings in the new update of the basic store in May 2018.Anybody have any idea on how to merge two stores into one store to open a Premium store. Just the thought of having to relist everything in to one account for each item. There must be an esier way. Please any help would be appreciated.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Raising Store Rates

WHERE are you seeing that they are taking away 250 listings from the Basic Store??????????
ebay ID pattycyn Top Rated Seller
Store ID www.somesilversomegold.com
Meetup Organizer: http://www.meetup.com/SurfsUpeBay/
Cindy in San Diego
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Raising Store Rates

I too would appreciate the option of a few less AUCTION Listings and a few MORE Fixed Price in the Basic Store
ebay ID pattycyn Top Rated Seller
Store ID www.somesilversomegold.com
Meetup Organizer: http://www.meetup.com/SurfsUpeBay/
Cindy in San Diego
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Raising Store Rates

@unclepauliscoinswrote:

I don't understand why they are taking 250 listings away from the basic store. ...  we getting only 250 listings in the new update of the basic store in May 2018.....

You have misread something.  The  free insertion allotment for a Basic store subscription is not going to change.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply