cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you do your math?

So, I can open three starter stores for $15 a month combined and have 300 listings, or pay $22 for 250?   Hmm.....

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Did you do your math?

But you see when they have more active ID's it looks better in books and to stock holders!
Time is the most precious gift, Thank you for yours,
aswe
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Did you do your math?

The Basic store gets 500 free insertions, though 250 of them can only be used for auction-format listings in 13 specific "fashion" and "collectibles" categories.  So sellers who don't list in those categories now have a choice.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Did you do your math?

To me those 250 auction listings are fake news.  In 5 years or so I've used the store I haven't used them once.  I imagine the same holds true for a large portion of other users.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Did you do your math?

Oh how I wish the basic store was 500 fixed price/auction choice.

Instead of forcing me to do auctions at the end of the month when I have used up the 250 fixed priced listings.

In fact, I would probably have many many more listings on Ebay if that were the case., the full 500 +. So more money from more sales for Ebay FVF.  I never have my auctions sell. Maybe a couple a year.

Cece
My Jewels
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Did you do your math?

@kim_y_buranwrote:

So, I can open three starter stores for $15 a month combined and have 300 listings, or pay $22 for 250?   Hmm.....

There are no coupons for free shipping supplis with the starter stores.  Should not make much difference since they eliminated most of the useful supplies.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Did you do your math?

@where*you*crowinwrote:

There are no coupons for free shipping supplis with the starter stores.  Should not make much difference since they eliminated most of the useful supplies.

True, but as you correctly noted, they pretty much only sell surplus now, plus you can buy the same boxes at lower prices and without the gaudy blue circles.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Did you do your math?

@kim_y_buranwrote:

It's another eBay hoax.  The Starter store doesn't get the reduced FVF.  Maybe a good plan, if you want to list 300 items that don't sell...

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Did you do your math?

@ted_200wrote:

@kim_y_buranwrote:

It's another eBay hoax.  The Starter store doesn't get the reduced FVF.  

Yep, a scam if I've ever seen one.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply