eBay Sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ASPIRE to Success! Selling for Newbies
We will provide courteous assistance to "newbie" sellers aspiring to gain a general knowledge of SELLING on eBay. Please allow us to share our years of experience and knowledge as successful eBay sellers with you.
Seasoned eBay sellers have a wealth of experience to offer an army of novice and advanced sellers yearning to have it. Genuine questions about day to day routines, marketing strategies & long term business plans invite informed responses.Everyone benefits!
Seller group to discuss and assist in promoting the sale of needle arts and vintage textiles.
We can share thoughts here. Mostly business oriented. It is a private group but invitees are welcome. Business thread, and bashing or off-topic discussions aren't allowed. The moderators can delete postings at their discretion.
Business Plan A, B, C- to Infinity and Beyond
This a group for eBay Sellers big or small. Anyone, who wants to network, to share ideas about how to grow their business, get answers, and learn how to adapt to eBay's ever changing regulations, should apply.
A group of Fabulous Craft & Scrapbooking Designers
eBay needs their own standards of doing business...a higher process to ensure the welfare of ALL members are treated fairly and justly!
Join EBSTG today to get, and give, help with selling or buying on eBay! Need a place for some advice? Come and join us!
Full Time Sellers Discussion Group is a place where Full Time Ebay Sellers can discuss things that help their business. Please be nice to one another.
Private group.
This group is for us to help you answer any questions you might have when selling on eBay as well as a Great place to share Information. Share your WhooHoos! (great sales) that were unexpected, Share your experiences, Ask your questions. Share your eBay Wares!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN HIT BY A NON PAYING BUYER AND YOU SELL JEWELRY THIS GROUP IS FOR YOU!
We are a selling design group. We sell Handmade Albums, Premade Scrapbook pages, Tear Bears, Paper Piecings, Cards and many other paper crafts and art. If you are interested in joining MOMZ, please contact Donna at momzonebay@gmail.com
New Sellers Seeking Help Long Time eBayers
This group is for new sellers to ask question and discuss ebay policies and practices, listing, pricing, shipping, items. A place for those of us trying to get our foot in the door, to learn the tools of the trade from those who have been successful.
Positive thinking Sellers Group is a place where we can discuss things that help one anthers businesses. I do not expect every post to be positive.... As a group let's help one another with negative and difficult issues. We can work together towards creative solutions that will make them more positive. MOST IMPORTANT.....Please be nice to one another.
Share your wares! Helping eBay members gain more exposure to their eBay auction items.
Here is a place to warn other sellers of buyers who will try to rip you off & ebay will not allow you to warned any other way!
Sellers of toys year-round and seasonal.
Seller Resource Group Increase Your Sales
The purpose of this board is based upon the belief that we ALL have something to learn and we ALL have something to offer.- whether we have been selling for a lifetime or just a few months.. Do you want to make your online business GROW? This board is chock full of great info. Post, Discuss, Inquire, Share - Support each other! You will find strategies, tips and techniques all in the spirit of helping each other learn and grow and prosper! We Welcome new members!
Discussion group for shooting star users
This eBay group is for Shooting Star eBay Sellers. The premise of this group is to discuss 'shop' among us sellers that have achieved 10,000+ feedback.
Private business group, invitation by a current member only.
This group was designed originally to share wonderful and exciting finds from local Thrift Stores, Flea Markets, Garage or Estate Sales. However, due to lack of participation with all but a few regular & loyal posters, the decision to make it a closed group has been made. We are not accepting any new members. Thank you for your interest ~ keep on thriftin' !
VTNS Vintage Textile & Needlework Sellers
Members of VTNS are committed to customer satisfaction and outstanding service. When a buyer sees our logo or VTNS in an auction title, they will know that their ebay experience will be pleasant and professional. Only members are allowed to use our Logo. There are requirements to join. Please message Clutter-be-gone for the list or ask to join and you will receive the list in an ebay message.
The Working Artists Group is just that - a group of working artists! We do this for a living! This is a home for artists who work within the specialty niche of paper piecing and scrapbooking. We exist to help artists collectively promote their work - each artist is unique, each piece created is an original, & the talent is unbeatable!
I think eBay should make a rule that buyers have to give 3 days for seller to make it right and cannot leave negative or neutral if the seller has done that and that it is mandatory for the buyer to do this before leaving negative or neutral. That way the seller will always be notified by customer and given oppurtunity to make right and customer cannot just leave negative or neutral without message to seller to give the chance to make it up. Say you give a refund for product-well then they can't leave neg or Neu because you have taken care of them. Because a lot of sellers are getting defects on problems that they are not even notified about or aware of. MANDATORY-CAN'T LEAVE BAD FEEDBACK OR DEFECTS BECAUSE SELLER HAS TO BE NOTIFIED FIRST AND GIVEN THE CHANCE TO MAKE RIGHT-WHEN DONE NO BAD FEEDBACK CAN BE LEFT
Group chat for trials of osiris.
I'm a power seller and will be happy to help get any business up and running by setting up categories and accounts while discussing ways to cut costs. To find out more use ask seller a question. I'm under Coverkid1 and been doing eBay full time now for ten years.
I am starting this group with the hope of recruiting new eBay sellers, as well as, experienced sellers who don't mind helping out the newbie...answering questions, guidance, or any other question a new eBayer may post. I am relatively new to eBay and I barely break even each month, so how do I make a profit and be competitive at the same time? If you're an experienced seller, please join, any advice is helpful to the newcomer. Thanks. All are welcome to join and start a discussion. I hope to network with some of you soon. Thanks.
The Ebay community is being destroyed by unscrupulous buyers, and EBay's blind support of them. This group discusses EBay's unfair treatment of its buyers and why its time to move on from Ebay. Where shall we go......
Subscribe and share our experience with weekly new eBay issues, tips and selling hacks that we had over the years. You are more than welcome to invite, share, and comment!
I have heard from the community their disdain for ebay valet and wonder why ebay with their rigorous "negative feedback" type attitude would they allow such a bad business model to exist? All I read are negatives, nothing, nada positive. That got me thinking...is there a service with good marks that will take your item and sell it like their own for a decent sum? I would gladly pay 50% for a service to take my product from my sourced hand to closed sale for half of sales gross. No problem, where do I sign up? Ebay takes a lot of time and a lot of effort to make a buck and sometimes it just isn't worth it. We all have said that, if being honest. I want to know the selling service that looks and smells like ebay valet hamburger but tastes like a Morton's porterhouse steak!
For any seller that has Auction or a Store that wants to post items they have up for sale are welcome. Please No X-Rated Items.
Sellers must join as a group and petition as a union, demanding that eBay stop placing banner ads that directly compete with our listing. Today I was looking to buy an item I found the one that I wanted and was ready to buy, but the banner ad placed by eBay on this sellers listing showed me another similar product for less, which I did purchase. This was good for me as a buyer, but unfair to the first seller. My opinion is that eBay is determined to reenergize its sales and presence. eBay has chosen to convince (force) sellers to reduce their prices by directly creating competition. This is understandable, but given the fact that seller pay all of eBays fees, eBay should support sellers, not buyers. Ok, this has been going on for a very long time and everyone knows this, but why has this been so weakly challenged? Sellers ARE eBay, not buyers. The fact is eBay lied when they first began this banner placement, stating that no competing products would be in the banner ads. By investigating, it is proven the opposite. Most ad banners do in fact directly compete with the listing where the banner is placed. When you make a promise, you keep it. Please keep this Group moving forward. Provide contact information and lets get enough sellers to make national press. Jeff
There are a lot of great 3rd Party eBay apps with amazing and helpful tools. This group is the place to share, and recommend your preferred 3rd party apps that change the game ! Only eBay Compatible Applications are allowed. Please do not post any offers or advertising material.
To advertise you store and or auction. Ides is to get buyers to look for us! Please keep your post to the items or store.
STERLING SILVER Jewellery METAL:- 925 STERLING SILVER GEMSTONE:- Peridot, Garnet,Citrine, Blue Topaz, Black Onyx and Amethyst. Approx weight:- 4.5 gram. Stunning, elegance and beautifully crafted for you.... at best wholesale price.... Contact :- govind.shops@gmail.com www.925silvershine.com Whatsapp:- +91-9509288997
If you are an Australian based ebay seller or shop owner then this group is for you! Advertise your store, share your selling tips and stories!
If you are an Australian ebay seller or store owner this group is for you! Share your stories with your sales, advertise your store and give tips!
they charge way to much and i cant wait til everyone moves on. fuck you ebay. 470 item costs me $84 with shipping. that is FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS
A customer can disregard the Ebay contract sale with you, if he does a chargeback on his credit card.
a group for sellers from different countries to expand their current product lines with proven products sold domestically. Lower shipping costs for your international customers by networking with sellers from other countries.
Ripoff scam. Pullback of Paypal funds after USPS tracking number inputted.
Recently I (vincengerard-0) got scammed using your service as a private seller on Ebay. As I am being left with no choice to refund my item I got incredibly frustrated. I had acquired the items earlier at about 80% of the price of my item in the past, am about to lose the transaction in full 100% and additionally will have to come up with £20 twice on chargeback fees. As a final resort, I have heard that there could possibly still be a chance by contacting the FOS or financial ombudsman service. Being a student however, this transaction had a tremendous impact on my wellbeing and motivation to use any of your services again. As doing such a thing cannot be considered as a realistic option in today's society however. As I require funds to proceed in anything I decided to investigate scamming activities related to your service to forestall future scamming attempts. After quite some hours of investigation I decided to dig a little deeper into the net. As a result of this I stumbled upon the following documents of which I would only advice a security team to take a look at. www.wickybay.xyz/2016/11/receiving-and-cashing-out-paypal-by.html#more www.store.wickybay.xyz/ www.wickybay.xyz/2017/01/screw-paypal-toolkit-pro.html#more I would like to warn you that currently there are multiple people attempting to use stolen Paypal and Ebay accounts to acquire digital items like: books, membership cards, currency and games (Nintendo, xbox etc.) as these items can be easily transferred back into bitcoins and get (washed) at a small cost. Personally, I do not think it is safe to handle any digital item at all on the market. As many students are selling these but also local businesses are harmed financially, safety has an enormous impact on your future customers. I have currently contacted sellers (also students) in the same niche on Ebay to be aware. Personally, I decided to quit my sales as I could not dangers that, from my perspective are supposed to be covered by both of your services in the first place. For example: If fraudsters can acquire an US Paypal account with $500+ for only $50, then to me Paypal is no more than an agency that requires the seller to gamble upon the right buyer (second document link). I hope there is a possibility to further avoid future scamming on both Ebay and PayPal by changing policy to prevent above listed publicly available fraud methods, to detect stolen accounts but also prosecute offenders. Edit: I actually did not want to put this here but Ebay does not have an email option so this was my only way..
Plaintiffs in this case allege, among other things, that PayPal improperly handled disputed transactions on PayPal accounts and improperly placed holds, reserves, or limitations on accounts or closed or suspended accounts. Plaintiffs also allege that PayPal failed to provide them with annual error-resolution notices and monthly account statements allegedly required under the Electronic Fund Transfer Act.