Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90562 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37059 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25480 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12504 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6358 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4583 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1012 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 116 replies
  • 30 helpful

Can't get rid of feedback request

I had someone "buy" an item but did not pay. I canceled the order, I relisted the item, and I have since sold it, but there is still a feedback request for this failed sale. I do not want to give positive feedback, as this person tied this item up in...

Seller feedback

Hi ~ I wanted to leave a positive review for a seller, but am unable unless I give a product review as well. I don't want to review the product. Did this just change recently? I used to be able to make remarks about the fast shipping, good communicat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay not charging buyers enough shipping

I have had a recurring issue with Ebay charging buyers way to little when they buy an item. I have a couple items that I have had the same shipping stats up for a few years. I have sold a between 50-100 of them and about 95% of the time it gets the ...

Incorrect Ebay label.PNG

Resolved! Why is ebay asking for photo identification?

Hi Guys, I just changed my home address in my selling portal. However, now I have received a message from ebay informing me that they will withhold funds unless I upload either a passport picture or driving licence for verification purposes. They see...

seller declined

I bought this M****** coffee machine costing £369.97 from ebay retailer A********* (ebay number _________ retailer order number _______) and it was delivered 25 November 2023. It was bought as a present for my husband and therefore I’d ordered it in ...

Resolved! Automatically Refresh Listing Quantity Once Sold

I am supervising a very large eBay store with over 5,000 listings. Each of these listings are GTC, and are given a starting quantity of 1. However, once this 1 item is sold, the quantity does not refresh and the item is considered sold out and delist...

eBay standard envelope issues

I have gotten into selling low end sports cards for about the past year now. I have been using the standard envelope with minimal issues but recently I have been starting to get quite a few shipments with no updated tracking. I’ve always shipped sing...

"Pay by" date. Is this new?

Bought an auction item on April 23. When I went to my purchase history, the item had a notice in bold red lettering to "Pay by April 26." I realize that's within the required time frame for payment, but past purchases used to say some version of "Pay...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

ESUS Tracking Still Extremely Unreliable

Hi. I still don't know if eBay ever hears any of these posts, but I wanted to put this here for the record. The ESUS tracking system is still far too unreliable, and it causes headaches for sellers because buyers look for a package and it often seems...

eBay ESUS envelopes 2024-April.jpg