Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

89690 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36722 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25192 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12404 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6222 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4543 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14009 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

958 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Account Restriction Due to High Selling

Hello dear i have business account which have 2 postive feedback and 4 item sold account is 3 month old now i got 4 order with 2 days and after 1 day i recieve the email your selling pervelige will be restricted due to high selling and your payout ar...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 42 replies
  • 1 helpful

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Your daily Buyer Fails to understand shopping cart issue 3/27/24 costing sales

and here is another one for today.....I have check my documented transactions of this failure the buyers have reported to me and the number of cases where the cart has not worked as designed is up to 315...so tell me again how there is not an issue a...

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

Disappearing messages

I will get a message asking a question about an item. Wouldn’t it be so helpful if the message stayed in your list of notifications? I find that it disappears and then I forget to answer! I wish it would allow us to delete it after WE answer. Make se...