Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90336 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36983 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25407 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12487 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6323 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4573 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

Victory

Despite Ebay saying that they made the correct decision on my appeal. They were wrong. They Denied my refund based on a fake tracking information. Even though FedEx confirmed it was fake. So, I went through PayPal. It took lots of leg work. But final...

FEEbay reported to the Federal Trade Commission

Dear FEEbay,On 4/14 I initiated a payout. It is now the 18th and we have seen no money deposited into our Nat'l bank acct.On the morning of the 18th, I spoke with a CSR in your "payouts" dept. and was told that the payout was not initiated by ebay un...

Resolved! SELLERS ONLY! EBAY sending out 1099-K is ABSURD + gonna waste EONS of time for sellers @ tax time

REAL SELLERS ONLY NO ANNOYING PEDANTIC moderator/BOTS Your comments are unwanted and frankly offensive. To the real sellers only: Gods chosen. A 1099-K turned in to IRS gonna make you reconcile EVERY sale U had. You go over the 5K You sell bunch chea...

False snad to get free shipping both ways

Once a dishonest buyer files a snad to score free shipping both ways, is there any way to prove to eBay it WAS exactly as described, and they should credit you for the return shipping label? Once I requested returning an item on Poshmark, and I had t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 44 replies
  • 11 helpful

Breaking News!

I just went from "Rockstar" to "Superstar".It looks like my parents were wrong when they said I would never amount to anything.

superstar-molly.gif
User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Confused with new package dimension requirements

I have selected standard rates without discount but my listings still get rejected for no package dimensions.I am able to edit existing listings without adding dimensions.Am I missing something?

screenshot-www.ebay.com-2024.04.17-17_51_06.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Got my first photo in feedback

I saw a thread where someone got a photo, but I couldn't discern if it was the same thing that was shipped or not (the photo kinda looked a bit random). I got one today, buyer took a picture of what I shipped to indicate it matched what was in the li...