Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90386 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36993 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25424 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12490 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6329 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4575 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14039 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1003 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

package never scannecd

so here whats going on i had my sister in connecticut send me some stuff i forgot while i was there visiting this stuff i needed for work i know i she mailed it i got the copy of the receipt in my email how ever tracking just says pre shipment with u...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Victory

Despite Ebay saying that they made the correct decision on my appeal. They were wrong. They Denied my refund based on a fake tracking information. Even though FedEx confirmed it was fake. So, I went through PayPal. It took lots of leg work. But final...

Return / refund

Hello I sold an old but working laptop. Small money. Buyer after 4 days messages “WiFi not work, money back”

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help with a ?

On 4/17/24 I shipped a small tube via FIRST CLASS MAIL. Tracking still show's it is at the post office I dropped it off at (Edgewood, Md.). When I checked at the post office they told me it was in Baltimore. When I check on USPS tracking it shows me ...

Cancellation

I had a ring for sale, there was little or no interest in it, I was offered a price and sold it, however, I could not find how to withdraw the listing. As there was no interest, no watchers and no bids. I decided that I would not re-list it. However,...

New Category Suggestions.

I've been trying to draw attention to the changes needed in the Collectibles-Militaria category for some time now to no avail. Nobody seems to care enough to back me up on my singular idea here on the boards so I thought I'd try a new approach to the...

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

EBAY CANCELLED AN ORDER FROM A BUYER

A BUYER PURCHASED AN ITEM FROM ME ON THE 18TH AND TODAY I SEE IT SAYS CANCELLED WITH NEITHER ME OR THE BUYER DOING ANYTHING AND THEY HAVE REFUNDED HIM, I CONTACTED HIM AND HE ASSURES ME HE STILL WANTS THE ITEM AND NEITHER HIM NOR I HAS DONE ANYTHING ...

Canceled bids from unregistered members?

eBay administration has canceled two bids I received, one on two different item because bidder wasn’t a registered member. My question is how did they place the bid to begin with? I think other bidders might feel it’s a scam of sorts. Or is it some k...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay not Signing in on IOS

My ebay isn’t signing in to my iPhone. It was working perfectly fine but then I added a furniture to sell. Since then it worked ok for 2 days but now I just can’t sign in. I use my Apple ID and it just keeps me waiting and then the same sign in scree...

How to Block unsolicited offers from sellers

If I keep getting these offers I’m going to uninstall this stinking app. I hate the sellers to do it, this is the most hateful feature eBay has ever come out with. I still want to get other notifications about shipping etc. These notifications spam m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Trying to buy? "Attention Buyer This action could not be completed at this time.{e218481-1260766x}"

Found a listing for a product I need right now. Seller is allows offers. Item is listed at 90.00 or offers. When I place an offer today (and maybe its a systems problem) but get this message below. I tried for a different ebay account to see if it wa...

1713589853842-f1fc645a-cadd-4c9b-a927-567212fc3f8a_1.jpg